Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever Happen To U ?

scaredgirl

I don't know exactly how to write this question so i would use an example :

lets said 6 years ago somebody made something bad to u maybe not a big deal but they really hurt u; u cant forget (doesnt mean u hate them), they aren't ur friends anymore u see them very rare on streets or bars ...

but if they ever see u,still saying hi to u as nothing ever happened.

do u think they still saying HI because they are sorry or because they want to fuck u more?

this happend to me , i lost all my high school friend is a long storie it wasnt my fault , they judge me really bad , but they really hurt me in away,i dont care about that anymore but still

i cant say hi to them , is not like i think in them all the time but is strange how after such a long time a without seeing them still they show up in my dreams ......

if i ever saw them in a public place i tend to turn my face away like i didnt saw them stuff like that..... im not affraid i just don't feel like be polite with this shitty people, I cant fake a smile like they do ....

ever happen to u ?

what do u feel ?

and how u act ?

do u think they know u still hurt ?

I think I understand what you are saying......Part of you probably wants to forgive/forget, but you can't because of you weren't wrong in your eyes. Rather than be fake, you just rather not deal with them on any level.

There is a kid who I used to be decent friends with. He started to talk shit about my friends, things that weren't true...And he got called on it, even though, we know he said and who he said it to. It turned into a big mess. So now, if I see the kid, we still have other friends in common, he walks away, at times, he has even left places. I won't even acknowledge his presence, because what he did was really shitty and caused some damage.....

Same kinda deal???

...i always say...FORGIVE...NEVER FORGET....

...i have come across many shitty people in my life....some i let back in only to be hurt again........especially guys....therefore my new outlook is this..if i want to let them back in fine((but i will always know the way they are))..if i feel like being civil and saying hello...fine....if i feel like just pretending they are not there ...then that's what i will do .........i don't owe anyone anything....some of them should just be happy i am not throwing my drink in their face!!!!

Originally posted by misk

...i always say...FORGIVE...NEVER FORGET....

...i have come across many shitty people in my life....some i let back in only to be hurt again........especially guys....therefore my new outlook is this..if i want to let them back in fine((but i will always know the way they are))..if i feel like being civil and saying hello...fine....if i feel like just pretending they are not there ...then that's what i will do .........i don't owe anyone anything....some of them should just be happy i am not throwing my drink in their face!!!!

Doesn't mean you won't kick their ass for what you belive in.....:D:cool::tongue:

It depends, I guess, on the person. Some people, after time will let things go, they will not hold a grudge, and they just hope that you feel the same. Remember, kids tend to do alot of growing up in the time after high school. They might realize that their behavior was not right at the time and they want to make ammends, but do not know how.

They again, different people, as Tony said, are immature and their old habits might still be there, and they are just trying to fuck with you to piss you off.

I guess you have to know the person pretty well to know what their true intentions really are.