Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who do you consider...

your music Icon?? Even though this isnt really fashion related I would like to know:D

Mine since I was very little has been and always will be MADONNA.

I can remember going to see her in concert in the pouring rain in Giant Stadium when I was very young ON my dads shoudlers going crazy:tongue: I also used to dress up like her and sing her songs in the mirror. When I was little, when I got in trouble my punishment used to be my mom taking my mirror out of my room so I couldnt play " Madonna":laugh: ( I was like 5-7).

So who were yours?? Especially when you were younger??

I know every girl is going to post New Kids...I went thru that phase hardcore too...

:laugh:

I went through the obvious girl-in-the-80's stages including:

Debbie Gibson, Tiffany, New Kids on the Block (DONNIE BABY!)....

BUT I also was REALLY into The Doors, Tom Petty, Grateful Dead, and Led Zeppelin because my older brother listened to them...

I still like them though :D

HAVE TO PUT THIS IN -- MY MUSIC ICON NOW - Britney (lol I just had to, NOT for her music, but because she's my girl, and she's HOT)

I was a big fan of heavy metal when I was a kid just like everyone else and there are alot of the guys in the metal scene I can call an icon.

Either Eddie Van Halen or Nikki Sixx.

Eddie Van Halen revolutionzed the way the guitar is played and he had a very distinct sound. While Nikki Sixx and the boys from Motley Crue revolutionized they way musicians party

I grew up on Motley Crue

Originally posted by angelicious

I have to say mine is Madonna too, I was suppose to go to her concert last year but it was cancelled I wanted to cry. I luv Her, she is amazing.

I know, I LOVE HER...when I was little, I used to watch her concert video OVER AND OVER that the tape stopped working:laugh:

I mean, is there seriously a better CD than " The Immaculate Collection"?:D