Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What would Jesus do??

this whole country is full of hypocrites. they act like there all god fearing protestants trying to do god work but most of america is just white trash and uneducated hicks that carry the bible around while trying to lynch non whites or put them in jail, or cross the street when they are around. oh and capitalism does not work, it only works when u have people to buy ur crap. capitalism is now based on bs. our money used to be backed by gold, now its nothing. if capitalism works then why do we have to steal from other countries?

i think jesus would be very sad to see what americans and many others do in gods name.

normalnoise dont listen to the people that talk shit, they always have the same arguement, either ur a leftist anarchist, or and ignorant moron, but it appears to me the real morons are the ones who dont see they are getting screwed...but then again their probably all white and doing the screwing so of course theyd defend the way things are...

Originally posted by Drunk

You're operating under the assumption that I care what Jesus said. Capitalism has done wonders for my wallet and I'm pretty happy about that. Look at Cuba, look at the USSR and even look at China--all implosions of Communism. And don't tell me communism in China was a success; the government has been pushing capitalist ideals over the past 10-15 years and THAT'S why China is doing so well. Thank god I don't have hippy liberals like you in power trying to redistribute the money I've earned. This is a Darwinian society and it ain't going to change so cry all you want. :cry::rolleyes:

so, money is what motivates you and makes you happy....

this is a darwinian society, as you put it, only because you make it so. the difference between the west and the east is that although the west has much more material wise...they are for the most part empty spiritually and do not tend to look towards others for support and help. in the east, material things are not as important as they are here,and people are much more kinder, warmer,and gracious towards one another. kind of makes you think...with all the West has done in technology, philosophy,whatever....the education here has gone backwards...people are hollow.....empty souls. money is the driving force here, without it, you are looked down on, people think you're lazy, you're just white trash, etc....this kind of attitude is what is going to contribute to the downfall of this civilization.....and maybe it's a good thing, maybe this world needs a makeover, this endless race for scarce resources is going to come to a halt at some point...and where will that leave us?

fucked.

Originally posted by sassa

so, money is what motivates you and makes you happy....

this is a darwinian society, as you put it, only because you make it so. the difference between the west and the east is that although the west has much more material wise...they are for the most part empty spiritually and do not tend to look towards others for support and help. in the east, material things are not as important as they are here,and people are much more kinder, warmer,and gracious towards one another. kind of makes you think...with all the West has done in technology, philosophy,whatever....the education here has gone backwards...people are hollow.....empty souls. money is the driving force here, without it, you are looked down on, people think you're lazy, you're just white trash, etc....this kind of attitude is what is going to contribute to the downfall of this civilization.....and maybe it's a good thing, maybe this world needs a makeover, this endless race for scarce resources is going to come to a halt at some point...and where will that leave us?

fucked.

the greatest empires fall apart from the inside. just look at what happened to rome.

Once again.....Religion and politics dont mix....With that being said I want to move on to some of the other topics here.....As far as the East vs the West is concerned.....I think it's a case of have's and have not's......The West, as Sassa, said does have alot more in terms of money, technology, resources etc.....Thats one of the reasons that people dont look to higher power.....I doubt a stockbroker is praying to God for a miracle when his portfolio shoots through the roof.....Also, there is alot more competition in the West....Everyone is always trying to get ahead of the another guy at whatever costs.....And thats sad to see.....Now we come to the East....From firsthand experience I can easily say that people over there are alot more in touch with their spiritual/religious beliefs....They do have less in terms of money, property, etc.....Thats where religion comes into play bigtime.....Its the only thing in their lives thats a garuntee....It cant be lost like a job.....So these people pray for the health of their families, job security, and various other reasons......Flip the economic climates of the East and West and the mindset will change as well......I aint saying its right....Its just the way it is.....

bwhahaha, "jesus was against capitalism"

congratulations... you now win the 2002 Darwin Award

was jesus pro communist ?? hehe, oh man, i can just picture Jesus sitting in the KPSS meeting, directing the total state production of potatos and shoelaces. saying jesus was against capitalism is like saying the cavemen lived together with the dinosaurs. love your ideology man. play a song for us, would ya

Originally posted by tribal

bwhahaha, "jesus was against capitalism"

congratulations... you now win the 2002 Darwin Award

was jesus pro communist ?? hehe, oh man, i can just picture Jesus sitting in the KPSS meeting, directing the total state production of potatos and shoelaces. saying jesus was against capitalism is like saying the cavemen lived together with the dinosaurs. love your ideology man. play a song for us, would ya

:deal:"Verily, I say unto you, that a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. ... It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."(Matt. 19-23).

Does that sound like he supported capitalism to you?

I hope you like my song. It's titled, "The de-ignorization of Tribal."

Get yourself a copy of the hit song for free at record stores everywhere.

seriously though, i think we all know that religion is a bunch of superstitious hokey pokey that allows people to control us, or is that just me? like jews say eating cheese and beef together is a sin, from what i hear that originated from the need for hygeine or something back in the day. catholics cant use birth control because it was viewed as a waste of sperm and wasting sperm is a sin. all these rules are bs and based on ignorance, screw religion, believe in urself