Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drugs: Rumors, Myths, Facts...

Blhurr

This thread is open to anything you have heard, experienced, falsified and verified. I want to hear the rumors you found to be true and the facts that slapped your ass when you didn't see it coming.

MY reason for starting this thread is simple. I want to know the cause behind the sores you get in your mouth and on your lips the following evening after you roll. It doesn't happen the next morning or even the next day but on the night after you roll hard I get mad sores on the inside of my cheeks and wounds on my chin below the lips. What's the deal with this?

I notice that when I use candy it doesn't happen as badly but it's not always consistent. I'm usually pretty conscious of what I do with my mouth when I roll but maybe it's the gnawing and the sucking that does it. But it could also be the chemicals that are affecting the tissue... Hell it could really be anything... So what does it? Anyone have ideas or facts and maybe some remedies?

=)

It's because your chew the inside of your mouth when your rolling. The small amount of speed in most pills causes tremor (jaw clenching, biting, etc.) Try to always have gum or candy when you roll so you don't hurt yourself next time. You're probably feeling so good at the time that you don't even notice that you do it.

Here's a myth I'd like to hear everyone's opinion on - do you think that you're really medically insane after you've tripped on acid a certain number of times? I've never done it, but I always hear this said about tripping.

the raw mouth i always attributed to smoking..................i stopped getting the jaw/clench thing a long time ago, but i do smoke about TWICE as many cigarettes when i roll or do powders.

with acid, i know peoplle that have tripped once and are loony, and i know people that have tripped over 150 times and still operate unix systems for the US Army

Originally posted by lizard23

It's because your chew the inside of your mouth when your rolling. The small amount of speed in most pills causes tremor (jaw clenching, biting, etc.) Try to always have gum or candy when you roll so you don't hurt yourself next time. You're probably feeling so good at the time that you don't even notice that you do it.

I get it even when chewin gum....got 3 of them right now from last night!! :cry: Doesn't bother me enough to stop though!

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Why do I not get the warm and fuzzy from that notion . . . .

wanna know something even more fucked up then that...in town here there are 4 military bases...we used to party with a bunch of tank drivers here and we had a HUGE party one weekend with excess E and cid..not to mention mushrooms and what not..well the next morning they were shipped out to Saudi or somewhere like that...they came back with stories of doing recon work and driving tanks and helicopters ALL Fucked up...

lol fuckin grunts

Originally posted by gambitrah

...same with the heroin in xtc...ive never heard of a case of heroin in a pill..unless someone else has seen it first hand?

this not a MYTh-:::: FACT::::::

it's called a dirty pill- pills are never pure X -- but yes - herion ISfound in XTC a lot

Originally posted by danamdkny

this not a MYTh-:::: FACT::::::

it's called a dirty pill- pills are never pure X -- but yes - herion ISfound in XTC a lot

Ecstacy is so cheap to make, there is no way that they would ever put heroin in it. It makes no sense to cut a bunch of chemicals that cost like $3 a pill to manufacture with something as expensive as heroin. Same goes for the whole coke in pills rumor too. I've never seen a pill report that includes heroin or coke on the list of ingredients.

Originally posted by lizard23

Ecstacy is so cheap to make, there is no way that they would ever put heroin in it. It makes no sense to cut a bunch of chemicals that cost like $3 a pill to manufacture with something as expensive as heroin. Same goes for the whole coke in pills rumor too. I've never seen a pill report that includes heroin or coke on the list of ingredients.

hey - you gotta point there_ hmmmMMMmmmm-

I am certainly not the most knowledgeable person on the subject- but I was pretty sure about that one ?

PEOPLE lyin to me :mad:

:)

well guess I could be wrong~ I never made an XTC pill before ~ :)

I thought it was too, but recently found out that is probably not true, but if it were i would think that maybe someone would put it in there to get you addicted to the pills. But you shouldnt worry bout that man, you should worry about pma and dxm in pills cuz those are the things that fuck you up. www.dancesafe.org which is a pretty reliable source, is where i got the heroin info.