Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko thurs. night

Originally posted by gracer

anthony, ur asssssss was there?? I WAS THERE!!

pip and joey..always the best *hug* . phil never forget this line "TALK TO ME WHEN URE SOBER" :laugh: proposal for dinner and movie didnt go well i must say

SO GRACER U WAS IN THE HOUSE LASTNIGHT HUH SO WAS I .. IF U WOULD OF ANSWERED MY EMAIL I COULD OF MADE U A DUB OF THE CD

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by latinaz

hey CHILIFACTOR - when ever I come out again I'll take you up on your offer for that drink...thanks hun..

MOVING AINT FUN!!:mad:

I WILL BE WAITING MAMA TRY 2 LET ME KNOW AHEAD OF TIME SO I CAN GET OFF THE NEXT DAY...IT SUCKS GETTING UP FOR WORK 5 DAYS A WEEK AT 330AM.. ITS GONNA CHANGE SOON I WILL BE LEAVING THIS COMPANY REAL SOON GOD I CANT WAIT

Originally posted by chillfactor

I WILL BE WAITING MAMA TRY 2 LET ME KNOW AHEAD OF TIME SO I CAN GET OFF THE NEXT DAY...IT SUCKS GETTING UP FOR WORK 5 DAYS A WEEK AT 330AM.. ITS GONNA CHANGE SOON I WILL BE LEAVING THIS COMPANY REAL SOON GOD I CANT WAIT

330AM?!! :blown: Thats usually the time I come home from clubs - lol ..

Anyways - soon hun. Im gonna need a drink. :D

Originally posted by StArBrYte

That was the nicest post ever!!! Pip it is ALWAYS a magical, positive experience to be around you as well!!! :D I had so much fun last night... what better way to walk into Deko than right as Off the Wall is playing... sorry to whoever I knocked over and ran into on my way to find Pip and Joey as soon as the song came on!!!

Oh about that shirt... I loved it! I don't think it should go into retirement... I think it would have looked better with your sneakers but we won't talk about that.

Anyway, fun night as usual... nice to see hunnie, we need to hang out longer next time and do a shot together, the hype that shot was awesome and soooo different than a kamikaze... LOL!!! Nice seeing jarmenio and I am definitely coming to your birthday, joeys24 it was nice being with you last night... djdanfury, thanks for the concern yet again last night!!! you're awesome...

also nice meeting elen, and jpd18 (?) :D

doubleplay I can't believe you were there AGAIN and we didn't meet! haha next time definitely, and we will do lots of shots!!!

Hey sweetie!! It was nice seeing you again!! I didn't recognize you at first cuz the first time I met you you were dressed for halloween!! I'm sure I'll see you again real soon!!!

;)

Originally posted by gracer

anthony, ur asssssss was there?? I WAS THERE!!

pip and joey..always the best *hug* . phil never forget this line "TALK TO ME WHEN URE SOBER" :laugh: proposal for dinner and movie didnt go well i must say

funny, i dont recall that particular "line".....but it sure sounds like something i would say:D