Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I've Got An Infection

phatman

Originally posted by tastyt

Yeouch. I feel for ya hon. I had about five operations on my ears when I was younger, b/c of fluid build-up in my ear canal; they still get infected from time to time. :yuck:

me and u both babe... ive had those tubes put in a couple times... and a few years ago... :5 or 6 years ago i think: i had reconstructive surgery on my eardrum in my right ear. it collapsed... so the doc had to rebuild it with tissues and cartilage inside the ear. :worry2: if i didnt get the surgery done when i did, by now, id most likely be deaf in my right ear. so i feel for anyone who has ear problems.

feel better :)

Originally posted by linabina

me and u both babe... ive had those tubes put in a couple times... and a few years ago... :5 or 6 years ago i think: i had reconstructive surgery on my eardrum in my right ear. it collapsed... so the doc had to rebuild it with tissues and cartilage inside the ear. :worry2: if i didnt get the surgery done when i did, by now, id most likely be deaf in my right ear. so i feel for anyone who has ear problems.

Wow. Fortunately my ears are more or less better now... I still have a tube in my left ear but will probably have it removed some time in the near future.

BTW Phattie... the ladies weren't feelin' ya? Coulda been cuz'a the good oozin' out yer ear... eeeewwwww!!!!!

Originally posted by tastyt

BTW Phattie... the ladies weren't feelin' ya? Coulda been cuz'a the good oozin' out yer ear... eeeewwwww!!!!!

...ewww....actually its not that bad...yet...but the nurse was way chill....i made mention to the gym stank thing and she was like, "...the last place you have to worry about that kind of stuff is at a medical center..."

i kept looking away cuz she had a loose top and every time she bent over...well you know...cleavage central...i felt like a perv...well...i guess i was being a perv...

poor you and lina...that's some major shit to go through...i went through a lot with my eyes but nowhere near what you troopers went through...

my hearing in my left ear's been going in and out for a long while now and i've just been attributing it to water getting stuck in it when i shower or wax or something (yeah, that's gross, i know). i'm gonna put those drops in and try to flush out my ears for a few days in a row and see if that'll help; hope i'm not losing my hearing in that ear :worry: .

Originally posted by phatman

...god damn Ear Infection...four drops four times a day...this fucking blows...but thank god its only that...i woke up to feeling a lump behind my ear yesterday and it scared the shit out of me...

thanks for tuning in

aeee...that sucks--i hate ear infections, cause they throw off your balance so badly. hope you are feeling better :D

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

aeee...that sucks--i hate ear infections, cause they throw off your balance so badly. hope you are feeling better :D

..well...thank you very much, i am feeling better...and as soon as i clear up, i'm coming down south so we can have stoned sex together...;)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by linabina

my 2 year old nephew I think has the same thing!! he doesnt talk yet and hes supposed to, so he had to have surgury and drain the fluid and put in some kind of drainage. he still doesnt talk and has to go to speech therapy.

Originally posted by gabo

my 2 year old nephew I think has the same thing!! he doesnt talk yet and hes supposed to, so he had to have surgury and drain the fluid and put in some kind of drainage. he still doesnt talk and has to go to speech therapy.

awww good luck with that... i hope it all goes well :)

Originally posted by gabo

i have a friend who was deaf till he was 3 'cause of water in his ears. he's just fine now!