Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF on Nov. 30th...Classics Night Question

Does JP spin until Sunday night the next day on Classics night?

I was thinking about getting there at 2:00 pm on Sunday.

Usually theme nights go well past that point like the anniversary party, S&M party ect....

Who has been to classics night and when did it end?

Thanks....

:D

As I stated in another thread, the last time he had classics night, he decided around 7 or 8 in the morning that classics night was OVA! Went back to playing regular music & it was just like any other night. What time they closed I don't know, but it wasn't that late.

Originally posted by firedup

Does JP spin until Sunday night the next day on Classics night?

I was thinking about getting there at 2:00 pm on Sunday.

Usually theme nights go well past that point like the anniversary party, S&M party ect....

Who has been to classics night and when did it end?

Thanks....

I don't think its a good Idea to get there that late. He's been closing as early as 12:30 - 1 p.m. This is an event, but I don't think he will go later then 4 for Classics. I could be wrong though.

Like Dom said in the other post. Grant Forced him to do it last year, whereas, this year he is all for the Classics night, and even encouraged people to give him a request list for the songs to play.... I hope he sticks to classics all night.

Originally posted by djdanfury

I don't think its a good Idea to get there that late. He's been closing as early as 12:30 - 1 p.m. This is an event, but I don't think he will go later then 4 for Classics. I could be wrong though.

Like Dom said in the other post. Grant Forced him to do it last year, whereas, this year he is all for the Classics night, and even encouraged people to give him a request list for the songs to play.... I hope he sticks to classics all night.

did he do ur special studio mix u requested on his board of "da dik suck" vs "mirror mirror" for u yet? to be played peak time for ur stage show with vivacious and special guest john traynor?

Originally posted by wakeup

did he do ur special studio mix u requested on his board of "da dik suck" vs "mirror mirror" for u yet? to be played peak time for ur stage show with vivacious and special guest john traynor?

No but he is working on a new remix for you....

"Gay or Straight" (JP bukkake on Wakeup Bonus Beats)

:finger::laugh::finger:

Originally posted by Kermzy

As I stated in another thread, the last time he had classics night, he decided around 7 or 8 in the morning that classics night was OVA! Went back to playing regular music & it was just like any other night. What time they closed I don't know, but it wasn't that late.

Thanks for the info....