Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I the only one??

lollib

Ok, so during sex, sometimes my mind may wander into thinking about other things. It is not every time I have sex with my boyfriend and not even for the whole time but sometimes I drift into thought. Does this ever happen to anyone else? Cause he asked me what I was thinking and I told him and it caused major problems. He took it personally like I am not into him but I really am. Anyone???

Originally posted by ou812

Like what..............how your ex boyfriend used to do it better, what's gonna be on the next episode of Opra, if you left the iron on.............uh, did I forget my pill?

things like that?

No, definitely not about other people. Stupid stuff pretty much. I cant help it. It also doesnt help that I dont orgasm during sex so he thinks that has something to do with it.

Ehhhhhhh, if he doesn't do it for you...........then he doesn't do it for you, not too surprising that your mind is wandering if he can't make you go OOOOooOOOoooooOOOoo

:D

My mind would probably be too. Making phone calls and shit right in the middle of it.

"Hi mom.............oh, nothing, so what are you doing?"

Originally posted by ou812

Ehhhhhhh, if he doesn't do it for you...........then he doesn't do it for you, not too surprising that your mind is wandering if he can't make you go OOOOooOOOoooooOOOoo

:D

My mind would probably be too. Making phone calls and shit right in the middle of it.

"Hi mom.............oh, nothing, so what are you doing?"

No, I am into him. I can never orgasm during sex- with anyone. It is frustrating but I do love being with him very much.

Originally posted by lollib

Thank you for saying that! Only a guy would give the response.

Tellllll me about it... either that, or something along the lines of "you wouldn't have that problem with me." Uh-huh, never heard that one before... :rolleyes::laugh: :laugh:

hey...stop that you two...

and on this topic...i would say you have unresolved issues...whether it be from abuse, stress, etc...you may have to dig a bit to discover what the problem might be...but if he truly loves you, you two can work together on it...sky's the limit...

Originally posted by phatman

Nah, it's not meant as a man-bashing thing at all... more like ignorance-bashing (or cockiness-bashing, if you will). There are a good number of men who are enlightened and understand that many women were not built to cum from :hump: alone.

Thats why im here

:licker:

Step right up...test your limits.

:flame:

"Now thats something a man would say...a manly man."

Originally posted by phatman

and on this topic...i would say you have unresolved issues...whether it be from abuse, stress, etc...you may have to dig a bit to discover what the problem might be...but if he truly loves you, you two can work together on it...sky's the limit...

Originally posted by tastyt

Ummm, actually no, that's not what it means. Nice try though. :rolleyes:

Where to start… I don’t think I was totally off when I said “she hasn’t met the right guy yet”. Correct me if I’m wrong, but (let’s call him ‘the right guy”) the right guy would have taken care of that ‘disorder’. True, it could be the guy she’s with now, but clearly he’s not doing the right job so far. Sounds as if this girl is pretty pessimistic about her ‘orgasm-ic’ outlook, hence I made the comment not to get discouraged and sooner or later things will fall in place.

To clear up one more thing, if you can tie my response to “hey, you wouldn’t have that problem with me”, you building your conclusion out of thin air. Nothing in my reply suggests that. I said apparently a lot of women experience that problem because that’s what I discovered in reading literature on the subject. I honestly do think they’re ‘poor souls’ for missing out on good ol’ orgasm.

As for “ignorance-bashing or cockiness-bashing”, do me the favor of pointing out ‘ignorance’ or ‘cockiness’ in my response. Sounds like you just needed to take out on someone.