Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tampons or pads?

Guest gabo

tampons when im out... but i give myself a break at home and at night... so i use pads during those times.

but i hate wearing pads so when i go out, i gotta opt for tampons...

pads have no health risks... tampons have a slight risk of toxic shock syndrome.. but thats why ur supposed to change it every few hours... and leave them out during the night.

pads are prone to leaking more than tampons are in my experience and they feel like diapers sometimes... so i just stick to them for bed... and stick to the thin ones during the day if im around the house.

:aright:

Guest gabo

how often do u need to change it??

sorry I am curious now.

if I was a girl i would use those hi tech ones with wings! you cant go wrong with wings....

btw spragga uses tampons in his ass as as anti diahrrea remedy!

they dont do in your ass there buddy boy

Damn, you must be really bored.

Tampons for me. Many women don't bleed when they're sleeping, so I change to a pantyliner before I go to bed. I haven't worn a pad since high school, they feel like freakin' diapers. :puke:

The risk of tss is sooo ridiculously low, it's really only a threat with the "heavy absorbency" tampons, and only something like 7% of women are even predisposed to get tss. The warnings are probably only there to protect the company from any liability.

Originally posted by gabo

what is toxic shock syndrome anyway?? is that like when your chhoch falls out or something?

Ohhhh, you're funny. :rolleyes: Actually it's pretty much what it sounds like... toxic due to the build up of a certain kind of bacteria.... causing you to go into shock (fever, light-headed, faint, vomiting, etc). I think it was more common decades ago, the material tampons were made out of promoted the growth of that particular bacteria. But these days it's extremely rare.

what is toxic shock syndrome anyway?? is that like when your chhoch falls out or something?

Definition

A severe, Staphylococcus aureus toxin-mediated disease which is characterized by shock and multiple organ dysfunction.

Alternative names

TSS; Staphylococcal toxic shock syndrome

Causes, incidence, and risk factors

Toxic shock syndrome (TSS) is caused by a toxin produced by certain types of Staphylococcus aureus bacteria. While the earliest described cases involved mostly menstruating women using highly absorbent tampons, only 55% of current cases are associated with menses. This illness may also occur in children and in men. Risk factors include recent menstruation, recent use of barrier contraceptives such as diaphragms and vaginal sponges, vaginal tampon use (especially prolonged), recent child birth, recent surgery, and current Staphylococcus aureus infection.

Prevention

Menstrual TSS can be prevented by avoiding the use of highly absorbent tampons. Risk can also be reduced by using less absorbent tampons, and by using tampons only intermittently in the menstrual cycle.

:)

Oh and for me... Tampons all the way... lol

:aright:

ok now I have aother question.... does the tampon break the hyman or does it not reach that far up?

The hymen is at the entrance of the vagina! It partially covers the hole.

A tampon may or may not break it... some hymens are more flexible than others.

I use Pads and i like them i dont fucking care if the look like pampers,i feel confortable with them plus after see all my friends going to gyno to take tha fucking tampo out NO thanks

im a heavy bloody girl :laugh: so give me dose night ones

it only last 3 days for me ....

plus I LOVE FLIYING he he he he :)

TAMPONS!!! Thats it. I cannot in anyway wear a pad even when i am at the end of my period.. And i wear my g-strings threw my whole period as well thats why u got to love Tampons. Pads are to uncomfortable and make you feel too gross as others said like you are wearing a diaper.

Originally posted by girly

TAMPONS!!! Pads are to uncomfortable and make you feel too gross as others said like you are wearing a diaper.

GRoss??? is like if u were saying u are disgust of ur own self ???

i wouldn't use that word,is just uncomfortable and unsexy thats all

Originally posted by scaredgirl

GRoss??? is like if u were saying u are disgust of ur own self ???

NO thats not what i was saying and i would never say that .what i mean is that, i would rather not know that i have my period. With a pad its there, big and bulky and you know its there. with a tampon i can still wear my g-strings which i normally wear and be confortable.. But thats just me. As they say different strokes for different folks..And yes having your period is unsexy it SUXXXX;)

Originally posted by girly

NO thats not what i was saying and i would never say that .what i mean is that, i would rather not know that i have my period. With a pad its there, big and bulky and you know its there. with a tampon i can still wear my g-strings which i normally wear and be confortable.. But thats just me. As they say different strokes for different folks..

I agree with u , i hate wearing normal panties when im on my days , i feel like an old women , very unsexy , i hate the lines showing in my pants , i guess im scared to use the tampons as somany friends had bad experinces; i should think about it more

;)