Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tampons or pads?

Guest gabo

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sassa

only if you put some baby powder on the bum afterwards.

i need a change right about now.

I can't believe this is actually a dialogue...:laugh:

of course Ill powder up the bum, what kind of person do you take me for

i used to be a heavy flow, 7-day girl ( :( x 100 ), so i had to use both. now that i'm on the pill, though, it's much lighter, so i'm ok w/ tampons.

and linabina - how's this for too much info: my mom's flow was so heavy she had to use two super tampons and a pad all at once :D:aright: !

seriously, guys, you have no idea how much blood we see a year :D .

we are women, hear us roar...

Originally posted by tastyt

Damn, you must be really bored.

Tampons for me. Many women don't bleed when they're sleeping, so I change to a pantyliner before I go to bed. I haven't worn a pad since high school, they feel like freakin' diapers. :puke:

The risk of tss is sooo ridiculously low, it's really only a threat with the "heavy absorbency" tampons, and only something like 7% of women are even predisposed to get tss. The warnings are probably only there to protect the company from any liability.

i agree :aright:

I would definitely have to go wit tampons, bcuz i hate the way a pad makes me feel..but unlike lucky girls out there, i do need 2 wear a pad a night bcuz i do bleed a lot..the only thing that has really helped me out, is working out...i was almost rushed 2 the hospital plenty of times bcuz of severe bleedin & they put me on the pill 2 years ago & it didn't help out that much..now i am at the gym 6 days a week & notice a complete difference..if i knew the gym would have helped me out this much, i would have dun it a long time ago & save myself the pain & fear...

Originally posted by linabina

tampons when im out... but i give myself a break at home and at night... so i use pads during those times.

but i hate wearing pads so when i go out, i gotta opt for tampons...

pads have no health risks... tampons have a slight risk of toxic shock syndrome.. but thats why ur supposed to change it every few hours... and leave them out during the night.

pads are prone to leaking more than tampons are in my experience and they feel like diapers sometimes... so i just stick to them for bed... and stick to the thin ones during the day if im around the house.

:aright:

Exactly my thoughts, thats what I do!:D I could NEVER wear a pad out or a Tampon to bed

Guest gabo
Originally posted by erica127

I would definitely have to go wit tampons, bcuz i hate the way a pad makes me feel..but unlike lucky girls out there, i do need 2 wear a pad a night bcuz i do bleed a lot..the only thing that has really helped me out, is working out...i was almost rushed 2 the hospital plenty of times bcuz of severe bleedin & they put me on the pill 2 years ago & it didn't help out that much..now i am at the gym 6 days a week & notice a complete difference..if i knew the gym would have helped me out this much, i would have dun it a long time ago & save myself the pain & fear...

so you must have a very nice ass from working out 6 days a week... can I see a pic?

Originally posted by gabo

so you must have a very nice ass from working out 6 days a week... can I see a pic?

Well, i happen to think my ass is very nice & so do other people cuz my nicknames are: Cheeques, Ghetto Booty & Dookie Booty..i'm sorry to say that at the moment i do not have any pictures of my ass, other people do...BUT i do NOT like being known for my ass at all & get pissed here & there when people keep talkin about my ass, like that's the only thing i have 2 offer, which i don't...sorry, i needed 2 get that out :D

Well, i happen to think my ass is very nice & so do other people cuz my nicknames are: Cheeques, Ghetto Booty & Dookie Booty..i'm sorry to say that at the moment i do not have any pictures of my ass, other people do...BUT i do NOT like being known for my ass at all & get pissed here & there when people keep talkin about my ass, like that's the only thing i have 2 offer, which i don't...sorry, i needed 2 get that out :D

I so agree with...I cover my ghetto rump all the time too!

Guest gabo

can I take some new picsa then?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by irenegade7

I think I"m going to puke!!!!!!!! Gabo why do u want to know this

kind of info. I"m starting to worry about u.....

idk, I was just bored and curios I guess.

I mean havent you ever wondered about things like this? or an I the only one?

lol I've been known for my ass too -- every guy I've been with told me I had the nicest ass - blah blah blah, I'm sick of it!!

I mean I like the fact that I have a nice ass, but enough is enough!

Originally posted by mystify82281

lol I've been known for my ass too -- every guy I've been with told me I had the nicest ass - blah blah blah, I'm sick of it!!

I mean I like the fact that I have a nice ass, but enough is enough!

i HATE when i am known for my ass...honestly, what happens when i continue workin out as much as i do & the Ghetto Booty gets smaller? then what are they gonna say? i can't wait to see what will happen, cuz i seriously hate my ass at times bcuz i can't fit in2 my clothes the way i would like to & i HATE wearin a belt all the time :mad:

Guest gabo

my ass is a very special thing to me & very few people get to see it..but maybe one of these days you could possibly take a picture, or i will send u one :D

ok sounds great! Ill be waiting for those pics!

idk, I was just bored and curios I guess.

I mean havent you ever wondered about things like this? or an I the only one?

I just want to know when they are on it so I can stay my ass home...I hate to find out

when I"m like a chevy "solid as a rock."

Originally posted by irenegade7

I just want to know when they are on it so I can stay my ass home...I hate to find out

when I"m like a chevy "solid as a rock."

that's definitely cute, but when i have it, I tend to take care of my boyfriend cuz he takes care of me all the time..I am single now, but i use to take care of my ex when I was on it, just to show him how much he means to me...SO just cuz we r on it, doesn't mean, u have to sit on your ass at home, unless other girls aren't like me...I guess it depends on the person

Guest gabo

that's definitely cute, but when i have it, I tend to take care of my boyfriend cuz he takes care of me all the time..I am single now, but i use to take care of my ex when I was on it, just to show him how much he means to me...SO just cuz we r on it, doesn't mean, u have to sit on your ass at home, unless other girls aren't like me...I guess it depends on the person

I have no prob with period sex!

and i came so close to earning my red wings:D

I have no prob with period sex!

and i came so close to earning my red wings:D

I'm not too fond of period sex bcuz worse things can happen to a girl at this point that won't when she doesn't have it...Like i was saying before, this is the time for my man to sit back & enjoy what i want to do for him & need nothing in return..As long as he is happy, I am happy :D