Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats up with this board?

salaar

Hey whats up kiddies,I just visited the New York Messageboard and I was surprised.There like a family over there!Whats up with Bostons board?I think it should be easier for all us to be friends and get to know eachother,NY is a lot bigger place.Well maybe I can start this up,or at least try.

My names Eric(though most of my friends call me Drake...Ive had the name since I was 15,and its stuck)My favorite kind of music is Hardhouse and progressive trance.

Iam interning at an small,but quickly growing computer company. www.bridgemedia.net

Maybe a few of us can get together sometime for coffee or drinks before going dancing.

Lets get this board into the UNITY I see on the NY board.

Email me at,

Hamenra@yahoo.com

elopez@bridgemedia.net

Peace all and Happy Thanksgiving! cwm7.gif

Hey salaar, whats up. I def. see what u mean, I check this board often but it's always the same thing. Where r u from? I am bored out of my mind today. All my friends are all hurtin from last night and can't take another night of partying, so I get stuck home doing nothing. That's ok though, I get to catch up on downloading music. I've been trying to get some of Nailz's shit but it's a pain in the ass, if I'm lucky I get one every 20 mins or so. It's worth it though. cwm19.gif

You going to the new after hours? I can't wait for that. I've been trying to get some info but nobody's posted any answers yet, Oh well, it's not that important, I'm going regardless of the outcome.

Wow There's someone alive out there!!!!Anyways I aint doind anything tonight,my cars wrecked and I cant afford a new one yet,I wanted to go into boston then I dont care what but I have no way to get to anything! =(

Oh yeah Im from Salem! Yes the witch city lol

Anyways,thanks for replying,I hope it keeps coming!

Well Happy BDAY CB I hope you have fun,Hopefully I'll be up there with ya.We'll see what happens though,it matters what the girl wants to do also ya know?Anyways I wish I could head up to scuttlebutts with ya,but Im working all weekend,but drop me an email anyways cuz I work at the Salem Beer works,you should stop in for a couple drinks there.Oh and Joshua,what days are you at the shamrock,Im thinking of stopping in?!?

Beer Works huh...gotta have the blueberry ale. I was there last weekend,were u working last Sat.? I was chillin at the pool table sucking down the Blueberry Ale. By the end of the night I was hugging the porcelin god. cwm8.gif

djjoshuacarl1, do you know a kid name Harry that works @ the shamrock. I think it's the same place. One of my buddies is roomies with him and he is always there. I've been there once and I def. had a good time the only thing is it gets really crowded!!!

Yeah, that be him. I'm not sure either if he still works there. The world would be too small if it were someone else named Harry that worked in the same place.

You hit the description of him right on the head. If you see him, tell him the Gloucester boyz say hi!!!

Yeah, that be him. I'm not sure either if he still works there. The world would be too small if it were someone else named Harry that worked in the same place.

You hit the description of him right on the head. If you see him, tell him the Gloucester boyz say hi!!!

hello fellow bostonians....good to see i come back form thanksgiving vacation and the board has proliferated....just wanted to let you know that i was at Limelight over vacation and had th epleasure of hearing sandra collins spin...didnt even know she was gonna be there...she was off the hook!

LL is a phat place to trip your balls off...its and experience...

cwm30.gif peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

I scream I scream so much you know what I mean, this electric stream, my tears in league with wires and energy, my machine this is my beautiful dream dream dream, Of hurting no one, hurting no one, hurting no one, I'm hurting no one I wanna give you everything I wanna give you energy, I wanna give a good thing I wanna give you everything

-underworld

we should all definately get together for drinks or coffee- its my b-day today and im throwin a b-day party at axis on thursday (carl cox is spinnin- yeah babee)- but if any of you guys would care to go- id love to meet you all and hang out- so let me know

jewelz

------------------

the most successful people in life only look ahead to the great horizon of possibilities----or could it be obedience to a structured way of life---you decide

I am so glad that we all agree in that we should be unitied. I admire the NYC bored and wish that for us...I would def like to have meet ups before going out to whatever club...Count me in always...I live for the clubscene...I just moved here from Miami, two months ago...so I am always on the prowl for places to go...and of course, meet new peeps...I will def be at AXIS this thursday for Carl Cox...He will blow your minds...Can't wait!!!!!! who's in???

My email is TKKCinder@onebox.com

------------------

It's all about the HARMONY...

Archived