Clubplanet Nightlife Community

look who i found

kaydup

Originally posted by nycchic24

:laugh::laugh:

but kaydup... what re you doing reading that thread!? do you have something to say???

Good point, I have no clue why I opened a thread about nasty tampons. I guess I was wondering where he was going with it. hmmmm :shaky:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Whoa, there's a blast from the past! Vikkii, post on the Boston board again... you're missed!! :)

Hey, d:Rew, throw me on your list too. Any of you guys want to pre-game before Axis? I'm not sure what I'm doing, but I'd probably be down.

Check ur email!

i got suckered into other plans so i cant :(

i really want to get wasted drunk tonight too. its been a good few months since i did the classic visit the girl at the axis back bar every 10 minutes for an hour get wasted and dance my drunkess away in front of the booth.

tonight seems like that kind of night :)

Originally posted by teamj5

i got suckered into other plans so i cant :(

i really want to get wasted drunk tonight too. its been a good few months since i did the classic visit the girl at the axis back bar every 10 minutes for an hour get wasted and dance my drunkess away in front of the booth.

tonight seems like that kind of night :)

I'd be down for that... I wish my hottie bartender still worked at axis though :mad:

Looks like I'll have to lay the groundwork for a new hottie bartender tonight :)

Originally posted by vikkii123

:D Too good for you guys.. NEVER

Just A LOT of shit went down in the whole life department so I need to step back and take a break from things

But I'm back...

So what's been going on with everyone????

:tongue:

Good God, where do I begin with that question!?! Lots of stuff has been going on, too much to write about on cp! :)

How have things been with you? Give us the low-down... you left us hanging there!

Good to have you back Vik! :D :D

Originally posted by teamj5

I beat the shit out of meatsocks like 7401257091 times

:box:

What is it like in your world? I'm betting it's a scary place with lots of French Canadiens and Sasha is the king. (actually queen would be more appropriate, wouldn't it?)

You should have seen the ass-kicking I gave bj5 at Carl Cox. Hurt him real, real bad.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Good God, where do I begin with that question!?! Lots of stuff has been going on, too much to write about on cp! :)

How have things been with you? Give us the low-down... you left us hanging there!

Good to have you back Vik! :D :D

hhhmmm... the low down.. well let's I moved.. but I think you guys knew that.. not sure.. Ummm.. I'm SINGLE (ya baby)... threw that mutha fuckers cheating ass out!!! Work sucks!!! and just tons of family things (drama drama drama :blank: )

But that's about it.. in a nutshell...