Clubplanet Nightlife Community

women = BLA!

gothzane

Im sick of being held at arms length...bla!

Im sick of being considered a distraction...bla!

Im sick of being too overbearing...bla!

Im sick of being too nice...bla!

Im sick of being good enough for sex but not for a relationship...bla!

Im sick of being good enough for a relationship but not for sex...bla!

Im sick of being alone.

Im sick of being the foster child for love.

:flame:

too bad cuddeling up to some guy is not my idea of fun....im just so nauseous of womens mindgames with relationships...I dont know what to do anymore...I do everything right...and still Im wrong...bla..I need to aquire some personality defects or something...i dunno.....I just need a woman who is capable of unconditional love, has some form of patience, and is willing to break boundries...she also has to suck a really good...*cough* heh...but really...I guess all the good ones are already taken...

but what really pisses me off is that there are women out there for me....who fit my needs perfectly...but i just cant find them...so bla i say....time to go bar hoppen! ;)

It doesnt help when your BLA...and the people you get to liking are BLA...but their BLA grows on you....and you share your BLA with their BLA...and get hitched and have little BLA's that run around and cause a mess in your apartment...which causes you to say BLA!...buts its your personal BLA..so its good BLA....and everything cool with the world...just you and your BLA.

There are crazy people...then theres people like me...who make crazy people stop and say "Man your crazy!"

Originally posted by sassa

the exceptional ones are..and they're hard to find, so that one appreciates them more when they do.

Well HELLOOOOO :eek: Im here,Im not hard to find ;)

so please live ur message after the bip...

BIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I think Im Crazy But Thats Ok :D

Originally posted by gothzane

how about one of those fake hollywood mid-air cheek "muahs" that seem to be popular....man I just want puke on any woman that I see do that.

whats next...waving at each other in bio-hazard suits?

hollywood is trashy and i'm not fake.

I suppose im a little cranky...and can use a nap and a cookie...

Im just irratated about the shallowness, the illusions, the walls, the lies, the abscurity of the truth...and the down right unwillingness of some people to do the right thing even know they may not be aware of whats right at the time...the inability to see things clearly...and the way people run through their lifes wishing monday was over...

Im just screaming at anything and everything right now...ill be better soon as I find me some nookie =P

Originally posted by scaredgirl

are u in a bad mood or what ????

Originally posted by gothzane

Never said you were sassa...if you find mid-air-muahs to be meaningfull then by all means muah away....I just think people should bond on a more intimate level.

bealive me if i could i will say HI to all my friends with a kiss on the lips but people has many issues