Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lou Perelman Model Scout at SACI FRIDAY NOV.15

journey1019

LOU PERELMAN ( GENIUS BEHIND NSYNC,BACKSTREET BOYS AND SOON TO COME AMERICAN IDOL 2) WILL HAVE A MODEL SCOUT AT CLUB SACI ON FRIDAY NOVEMEBER 15 TO SCOUT NEW FACES FOR HIS MODELING MARKETING COMPANY.....COME AND SEE IF YOU CAN JOIN THE ONLY COMPANY THAT CAN GUARANTEE 85% OF ITS MODELS WORK WITHIN 2 MONTHS.......

RSVP GUESTLIST AT 646-334-1422LOU PERELMAN MODEL SCOUT AT SACI ON FRIDAY NOV.15 :cool::direct::shades::afro:

Originally posted by journey1019

LOU PERELMAN ( GENIUS BEHIND NSYNC,BACKSTREET BOYS AND SOON TO COME AMERICAN IDOL 2) WILL HAVE A MODEL SCOUT AT CLUB SACI ON FRIDAY NOVEMEBER 15 TO SCOUT NEW FACES FOR HIS MODELING MARKETING COMPANY.....COME AND SEE IF YOU CAN JOIN THE ONLY COMPANY THAT CAN GUARANTEE 85% OF ITS MODELS WORK WITHIN 2 MONTHS.......

RSVP GUESTLIST AT 646-334-1422LOU PERELMAN MODEL SCOUT AT SACI ON FRIDAY NOV.15 :cool::direct::shades::afro:

Originally posted by cookiegirl

I think my boyfriend and I will give this a shot. . .we've been waiting a long time for our break and this looks like the lucky event to make it happen!

Here is our promo pic! What do you think?

up-couples-00009.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You crack me up 'Stina!

I think my boyfriend and I will give this a shot. . .we've been waiting a long time for our break and this looks like the lucky event to make it happen!

up-couples-00009.jpg

Well I'm sure you are quite lovely but my firewall has blocked the picture... reason given? TASTELESS

:rofl:

up-couples-00009.jpg

marry me 'stina! toss your b/f away like he's last last seasons pleated pants! I love the way your breasts resemble deflated eggplants.