Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cream's New Years Eve Party

Cream to host New Year's Eve party in Blackpool

Cream is returning to Blackpool's Empress Ballrooms for a one-off New Year's Eve party.

Mauro Picotto, Sonique, Scott Bond and John Kelly will be headlining the main room at the venue.

In Room 2 will be the Feel Madhatters Ball with Allister Whitehead, while SugarBear host Room 3 with Stanton Warriors and Justin Robertson.

Cream is also returning to its original home at Nation in Liverpool on Boxing Day, with sets from Mauro Picotto, John Kelly, Guy Ornadel and Paul Bleasdale.

Playing the Annexe will be Jon Carter and Seb Fontaine.

Ticket details for both events are available from www.cream.co.uk.

taken from ananova.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok...uhhh....how is picotto supposed to be both at Cream and MOS on new years?

:confused:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

ok...uhhh....how is picotto supposed to be both at Cream and MOS on new years?

:confused:

Easy mate 2 gigs is nothing,all the big dj's play loads of gigs in one night on NYE,last year Tiesto was at:-

Golden-Manchester (1st)

Gatecrasher-Sheffield (midnight set)

Godskitchen-Castle Donnington

MOS-Millenium Dome

Judge Jules was at:-

Gatecrasher-Sheffield

Godskitchen-Castle Donnington

MOS-Millenium Dome

Gatecrasher-Cardiff ice arena

The year before that i Fergie did five gigs in one night.When you think about it it's easy cos there are loads of big events within a 3 hour radius and they are all open for over 9 hours so there is plenty of time to travel.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

ah...sorry mate...but over here its rare for a dj to be headlining several clubs n one night (they tend to spin longer sets here)

I guess thats got more to do with the size of your country and the distances between your big clubs more than anything.I guess playing over here they can earn a fair ammount from doing four big events on NYE,but i know a lot of big name dj's are in the US this year,i wonder how much they are getting paid for that one gig that say Oakie is doing in NY or what PVD is doing in LA? I bet it's a small fortune,do you know if it is reflected in the ticket price? What are they charging for Tiesto & Oakie in NY?