Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
hardcorekrock

how many of you guys

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

how many of you guys bang chicks when they are on the rag/how many of you women allow it ????????????

I allow it towards the end.. Its a little messy but nothing you can't wipe off with a towel..whats up with all the threads today on that time of the month? Its giving me cramps just thinking about it lol:worry2:

Originally posted by girly

I allow it towards the end.. Its a little messy but nothing you can't wipe off with a towel..whats up with all the threads today on that time of the month? Its giving me cramps just thinking about it lol:worry2:

:laugh: i agree today the board is bloody as hell

back to the question, i think at the end of my days yep ....

Its a big deal if your doing this :licker:

and when she cant take anymore and you go to kiss her and your face looks like something out of a steven king novel and she screams and her neighbor bangs on the door thinking your some kind of axe murderer killing the kind girl next door in which eventually complete kills your desire to ever go down on her again.....not like that has ever happend to me or anything.

:flame:

Originally posted by tastyt

I really don't think I'd be able to last with someone who wouldn't have sex w/me while I'm on my period. It's just one of those things. It's hardly ever heavy; it's really not a big deal!

Originally posted by gothzane

and when she cant take anymore and you go to kiss her and your face looks like something out of a steven king novel and she screams and her neighbor bangs on the door thinking your some kind of axe murderer killing the kind girl next door in which eventually complete kills your desire to ever go down on her again.....not like that has ever happend to me or anything.

:flame:

I must admit, that can be quite the mood-killer!

Originally posted by gothzane

and when she cant take anymore and you go to kiss her and your face looks like something out of a steven king novel and she screams and her neighbor bangs on the door thinking your some kind of axe murderer killing the kind girl next door

:laugh: :laugh: