Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Centro-Fly last night: IVANO BELLINI

ok, i can't believe it is almost five and nobody has mentioned anything about last night....

LET'S GO, lets get some raves, reviews, complaints, CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, etc....

As for me, I thought it was a typical thursday....good chill crowd, decent amount of girls, REALLY CUTE THOUGH...still had a bit more guys than women, i don't know what to do about that though, but imo (and this is from seeing everyone who walks in the club) by no means was it a sausage fest. and the quality of girls was top shelf.

what else, unfortunately, since i am outside until 4am, i really can't say much about inside...however, the last 15 mins that i heard of IVANO were great...i really enjoy him (i know there are a lot o naysayers out there, but for the few times i hear him, it is always a treat). I thought the vibe as usual was great, well, maybe a little more low key than usual, but even a lesser vibe at centro is better than most clubs best vibe, ya know.

the only downer, was the bomb that hit about no more after hours....regardless, we were still open until 530, but the doors closed, i think around 430-445. Sorry about that guys, nothing lasts forever though right....

all in all, another great thursday at the fly....NEXT WEEKEND RETURN OF SAEED AND PALASH BIRTHDAY BASH FOR TA, :party: and me, but i will be outside all night:( though, u still wish me a happy birthday when you walk in, that would be cool ;) SINCE THURSDAY IS MY ACTUAL BDAY, not like TA, hehe.

c

Hey...

Yep it was a decent night.

The crowd was a little lighter then usual... but that can be expected, especially after the HUGE night we had on Halloween.

Ivano was good, though I had to leave at 3ish due to just being worn out from bartending the night before and working all day... thank god for business partners! (Aztec props)

Chris, you da man as usual. lol

I heard Mac n Ali absolutely ripped it up on the closing set!

Saeeed and Palash will be absolutely AMAZING next week, guaranteed! Our new residents, every 8 weeks!

As for afterhours... it was still open until 5:30...

And IM sure things will one day be back in place.

But for now, things must remain in 'balance'... hence the Force dictates...

Originally posted by crystalmethod

Chris, you da man as usual. lol

I heard Mac n Ali absolutely ripped it up on the closing set!

;) thank you sir.....your not so bad urself, hehe..i didn't know u were bartending?

oh boy, I FORGOT ABOUT THE :dj: LES boys...but then again...THEY ALWAYS TEAR SHIT UP, so by now....I JUST ASSUMER ITS A GIVEN! Mac, Ali, you guys are the best!