Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEW AFTER HOURS - DEJA-VU

djricknaples

RJ Productions, the crew that brought you Playmakers After Hours, is proud to announce the opening of

DEJA-VU

Saturday December 9th

Hours: 10pm to 6am

100% Legit !!!! All the proper permits and contracts have been signed !!!!

Located at Sharky's Entertainment Complex, 300 Main St Nashua, NH

Club has a capasity for over 1200 people.

We will be doing an event on a monthly basis beginning on Dec 9th. Flyers are being printed and will be available soon. Directions will be posted on this board. It's an easy ride 1/2 mile off of RT 3 Nashua (Exit 4)

Opening Night DJ Lineup is still being confirmed I can tell you that headlining Dec 9th will be a tag-team battle between DJ Rick Naples (Euphoria / Playmakers) and DJ Nailz (Venu / Vision, Boston).

Additional DJ's are being added and a updated post will be make with directions and full DJ Lineup.

We are very excited about this event. Everyone knows how Playmakers was and everyone misses it. Well, it's back in a big way!!! DEC 9TH MARK YOUR CALENDERS

Post your thoughts and let us know what you think we should add to make this a night never to be forgotten. Additional comments can be sent to rjproductions1@hotmail.com

This is going to be an incredible venue . No body bothers you, everyone is responsible for their actions, and the music is out of this world.

DJ Rick has intense buildups for those who have listened to him. If you love progressive house and progressive trance, not that FLAT stuff they pass of as trance, then you'll have your chance to hear it live...

What's up baby?? I will definately keep you updated. As far as Mike Whelan the promoters talked to his people and he's not interested or has something going on.

Are you going to Vision tonight Vera. I worked last night at Euphoria and am on about 2 hours sleep. If I take a nap after work i'll probably be there. If i dont take a nap im DONE!!!

See ya at Klubbeats tomorrow if not tonight.

Rick:

How was Euphoria babe? Its alright bout whalen, your gonna be there! MUAH* Get some rest will ya. I actually do not think I will be at Vision tonite, and you def will NOT see me at KLUBBEATS tomorow. Freddy and I are having a real big argument. Don't think I will be around him for a while. LOL But keep me updated on your stuff so I can visit you! When are you gonna be at Vision agin????

WERE BAAAACCCKKKK !!!!!

RJ Productions, the crew that brought you Playmakers After Hours presents:

DEJA-VU

Saturday Dec 9, 2000

From 10pm to 6am

18+ (You must bring an ID)

Capacity for 1100+ heads

Located at Sharky's Entertainment Complex

300 Main St, Nashua, NH (just 45 minutes from Boston)

Opening DJ's

DJ Conspiracy (Sundaze 2000/NH)Chicago House

Gabe Martin (Liquid, Sundaze/MA)Trance

DJ Tasty (Venu, Vision/MA)Progressive Trance

THE MAIN EVENT - NAILZ vs NAPLES 2am to 6am

4hr Tag Team Battle between

DJ Nailz (Venu, Vision/MA)

DJ Rick Naples (Euphoria,FUEL,Playmakers/MA)

This is a 100 % legal event. All the contract and permits have been signed!!! Police details will be present so be smart!!

This is going to be a monthly event!!! Everyone know's how good Hudson was and everyone misses it alot (especially US). The vibe and energy that is going to be created will blow you away.

TKO Sound is providing an incredible sound and light show.

With the holiday's coming RJ Productions is asking people to bring a toy for tots that will be delivered to several charitable organizations throughout the Nashua area. Lets do our part to make as many people as possible have a happy holiday.

DEJA-Vu is sponcored by RJ Productions, TKO Sound, and Boston Creative Designs.

For more information call 603-512-6234 or email rjproductions1@hotmail.com or log onto www.mixcity.com

DIRECTIONS:

From Boston/South: Take 93N to 128S to RT 3N. Take exit 4 (NH). Take Right off exit. Follow 1 mile to lights. Take left onto Main St. 1/2 mile on right, pull into Burger King Lot and your there.

From North: Take RT 3 South to Exit 4 (NH). Left off exit. Follow 1 mile to lights. Take left onto Main St. 1/2 mile on right, pull into Burger King lot and your there.

We want your feedback. Let us know what you think we should add or what you would like to see. We are going to give what the people want. It's all about YOU!!!!

SPREAD THE WORD AND HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE!!!!

will we be able to get out party favors in there without a problem?...yeah, and how much willl it cost. we have been waitng for a place near boston that goes into the wee hours of the night....this looks promising. hope it delivers...

cwm30.gif peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

I scream I scream so much you know what I mean, this electric stream, my tears in league with wires and energy, my machine this is my beautiful dream dream dream, Of hurting no one, hurting no one, hurting no one, I'm hurting no one I wanna give you everything I wanna give you energy, I wanna give a good thing I wanna give you everything

-underworld

YO

Promoters,

What is the cost of this event? I have asked several times on more than one board, and NO ANSWER. I wouldn't expect any shadiness from this company, but I get no response, kind of makes me wonder!

Will I drive all the way up there, and BAM! 40 bucks at the door? Will that happen? Promoters knowing that everyone is coming a long way and will pay an inflated price rather than going home?

C'mon...whay was the price conspiciously left off the flyer? That's just odd.....

Archived