Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats the most rolls you took in a night?

sonicgroov

i took 5 @ whistle III. they were three different kinds. probably not a good idea because i am pretty sure 2 were not very pure at all. needless to say i was in coma mode when the happy hardcore came on around 5 am.

------------------

"Keep on charging the enemy so long as there is life."

-ancient Chinese fortune cookie

Originally posted by darth_smoothies:

i took 5 @ whistle III. they were three different kinds. probably not a good idea because i am pretty sure 2 were not very pure at all. needless to say i was in coma mode when the happy hardcore came on around 5 am.

ANABOLIC FROLIC! YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ate 4 X-files and 1 thumbs up at Whistle III. I never caught a roll though, I was rolling face and seeing shit but that might have been the 4 bumps of random powder (glass, crystal, baking soda...who knows?). The funny thing was that my friend and I didnt hang out all night but the next day we were talking and we found out that we had the same hallucinations!

Also at INHALE I ate 4 Mercedes and 1 Smiley face. I got such a bad headache that I thought I was going to die so I havent really rolled since.

cwm32.gif

[This message has been edited by ~h~ (edited 11-16-2000).]

About a year ago I was in Springfield at some club. I had brought 15 roles in with me because I thought my girl was going to take some w/ me. Well she ended up not cwm12.gif so that left them all to myself. Don't ask me what I was thinking but I ended up taking all of them plus 2 more I bought inside. Take it from someone with experience, THERE IS NO FUCKING NEED TO TAKE THAT MANY!!!! I was out of my tree, I had no Idea where I was. It was like a bad trip towards the end. I ended up taking my last five all at once. If your asking yourself , what was I thinking?? I have no idea.... Oh yeah, I took all those with in a 5 hour time... I've learned to chill out since then, now I only take a few when I go out..

i don't want to sound like the bad guy here but isn't this kinda like the "how many beers can you drink hs talk", i mean the last thing someone new to the scene needs to see is that it's ok to take 5 or 15(??) rolls in one nite; besides didn't you all see all the trash at whistle, puking passing out all over the place..there were bodies everywhere and i was stepping on em every step i took, those are the people that ruin it for the rest of us...well I'm done preaching now...by the way I took 5 at whistle too...and anabolic was the shit, not to mention micro who followed him...peace out

personally I don't think we should be telling other people how many rolls it's safe to take, but I took 5 at whistle...there were way too many people who couldn't control themselves there..all crackecd out puking(on me!) and passing out all over the place...peace out

theelder:

I agree with your point about this being not the best subject. BUT hopefully a newbee will read this and learn from our mistakes. I dont interperate anyones repilies as bragging rights but more as a light hearted 'this is what I did...it was stupid...won't do it again...don't try it'.

Whistle was TOTAL CHAOS! cwm32.gif I did have an excellent time but like other raves that I have been to and clubs for that matter, people do stupid stuff, take too much of whatever and get into trouble. Its easy to get carried away when you get started. Your mind is altered and you do things that you wouldnt normaly do and make bad decisions. I was fortunate enought to go out with the right people my first few times that put the FEAR OF GOD cwm24.gif into me about over use, especially G and K. I always have their warnings in the back of my mind and I have managed to be in control and not get into any serious trouble. My heavy use days are definately over...I took 1 roll on Saturday, it was the first time in months I did it and I still feel like garbage today.

It is true that some people never learn, they G-out every weekend cwm8.gif or drop 9-10 rolls a night, or bump a lick of K and make a fool out of themselves. It's a buzz-kill to see people go down and it can ruin a good time pretty quickly but that's the dark side to this little culture. All we can do is be responisble for our own actions and try to educate others not to make the same mistakes. cwm12.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with ~h~, ( how ya doing babes. smile.gif

I over did it once by doing like 6, 2 nights in a row and I was a total mess come Tuesday-Thursday even with supplementation. I had never in my life seen the depths of despair as I did that one time. thanks ~h~ for helping me thru that...

I average 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 depending on roll, environment, my metabolism and readiness, etc...

[This message has been edited by cbx143 (edited 11-30-2000).]

• 3 years later...

I took 17 one time at my house, my bUddy took 25. You should have seen how much this kid was sweating. His eyes were rolling into the back of his head for about 8 hours straight. Yeah I felt wicked good for about a week after :hey:.

My most was about 24.. Started off on a saturday afternoon at Tias, then went to the Roxy that night.. After the rosy we made our way to Nashua Nh for playmakers... From there we went to Starz in Providence, then from there to Pulse, then tomy buddies for afterhrs... That Monday at work was hell..

Took 3 at Ultra @ WMC.....first one at 5:30 pm...didn't take a piss til I came down at 6 am when I boarded my plane............dumped a girl the next day, made her cry, apologized, told my boss to fuck off, took 200 mg of 5-htp, passed out for 9 hours, woke up, took a piss, passed out for 6 more....

Archived