Where are you from?

jmc7593

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sassa

what do you do?

Antivirus and internet security..............my parents wanted me to go to med school...........after 4 years of pre-med and my BS I said "Uhhhh, how bout if I become a Dr. for computers instead."

Originally posted by ou812

Hmmmmm, one of my clients is in Monterrey Mexico, I can't stand them by the way.

Jersey boy

i know what u mean the people here in my city IS SHIT , they think they are the best because they had lots of money , plus they are really snob UPPITTY ASSS , thats why i left this city for such a long time but at the end my fimily is over here so no way to go hahahah a

Originally posted by sassa

hey..Wo leben in San Diego Sie machte? ich bin sehr vertraut mit der Stadt.

lol... el cajon... white trash san diego. hehe

didn't live there too long, just stayed with some cousins for awhile. mission beach was always fun, though. they used to have this sick virtual realty center down by there, but i haven't been back there in years.

Originally posted by heretic909

didn't live there too long, just stayed with some cousins for awhile. mission beach was always fun, though. they used to have this sick virtual realty center down by there, but i haven't been back there in years.

i know el cajon! 20 minutes south of me :D

Originally posted by heretic909

:laugh: el cajon ji ji ji ji i use to have friend who live there , i lived two years in la jolla and we use to drive all the way to all cajon to play cards and drunk jajaj