Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do guys shave/wax their balls?

sassa

Originally posted by sassa

don't you get cuts down here, and don't they hurt.....

:eek:

sometimes it might get cut if it's a new blade, but usually not if you're careful.

and i might add, you're on a roll tonite, sassa. i know it's not intentional, but these posts you're putting up are all making me think of that girl. lol

her name is venus, and i use venus razors to shave down there. lol (i just like those blades, hehe). and then the sucking toes post... lawd... i need to get fuckin drunk again tonite... ;)

...fuck wax...i completely empathize with women on this one...how the fuck you tolerate that pain in such a sensitive area is beyond me...i had a piece of my arm waxed just for the fuck of it to see what it felt like and i had tears in my eyes from the pain...i can only imagine doing down there...it hurts just thinking about it...

Originally posted by zeeker

lol, it really is all about the Mach 3

the mach 3 has a pivot head, right? lots of razors have pivot heads these days, which makes me wonder if i should switch (for shaving my legs), but it always seemed to me that that would be more dangerous around the knees :confused: .

and thanks, irenegade, for not having a double-standard :aright: .

Originally posted by sassa

A guy friend of mine was joking about it the other way, and I was wondering if a lot of guys actually do this....

and do people shave/wax their a-holes.....stemming from a thread that was here before...

i dont wax them however i am completely clean down there... except for a three/four finger runway above my pp...

Originally posted by weyes

the mach 3 has a pivot head, right? lots of razors have pivot heads these days, which makes me wonder if i should switch (for shaving my legs), but it always seemed to me that that would be more dangerous around the knees :confused: .

and thanks, irenegade, for not having a double-standard :aright: .

IDK abt the Mach 3, but the Venus does... it's fine for the knees, in fact it's great for shaving your legs, but I DO NOT use it on anything other than my legs... I've sliced my armpit and worse b/c of that rotating head... :shake::mad:

As for the topic at hand, I don't understand HOW THE FUCK a guy could wax his nuts... Anyhoo, just keep it neat, that's fine, but smooth is even better...

Originally posted by dgmodel

Exactly... I use these the Crotchmaster 5000's awesome... they get into every nook and cranny, even paves new ground on the hershey highway...

PR2000002988_card.jpg

...is that gas powered?...i have issues about having fuel so close to my privates...