Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone suck toes?

sassa

sigh

i shoud've read this post first. you're other post about shaving balls made me laugh. but then i read this one and started thinking about the girl that i'm having the problems with now since i shaved my shit for her, plus i also used to suck her toes. i'm not even into feet, but she had the softest most perfect feet and was the only one i ever did that for.

Originally posted by sassa

:( you sound so depressed heretic...

switching back and forth between depressed and pissed

luckily there's always music to vent. tonite i'm spinnin hardline industrial and hard techno/schranz, and sunday i'll be spinnin power electronics and gabba/hardcore. i'll take my frustrations out on the audience thru an audio assault.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by luvle02

I suck toes if it's the only way I'll get mine done.

I got a foot massage waiting that will melt you and the toes will be sucked accordingly right after that.:aright:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by mssabina

ew no, feet are gross... i'm happy to give my bf a foot rub if he's wearing clean socks, but that's about as much contact with toes that i can tolerate...

I have no prob sucking on feet whats the big deal? I mean as long as theyre clean iwhy sould it matter?

Originally posted by gabo

I have no prob sucking on feet whats the big deal? I mean as long as theyre clean iwhy sould it matter?

idk, i just don't really like feet in general... i don't see the enjoyment one would get out on having their toes sucked anyway... whatever floats your boat, it's just not for me....

:tongue:

It's not like i go "right for the toes"... we would start out doing other smurfy things, and i would move down to the toes just as added pleasure for the feline ;)

When you think just about the word "sucking toes" it sounds a little wack...,,, but it's actually an amazing feeling if done well. I recommend it :aright:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by mssabina

idk, i just don't really like feet in general... i don't see the enjoyment one would get out on having their toes sucked anyway... whatever floats your boat, it's just not for me....

name me a part of your body that doesnt feel good when sucked.

think about it, your toes are very very sensitive so ofcourse ti would feel good. its just up to you if you think its relaxing or a major turn on.