Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cell phones...

suthrnbelle

my roommate has t-moblie... 600 anytime minutes, free nights and weekends, free long-distance... no roaming charges... $45 a month... she loves it

i think my bf has t-mobile too, $29, 300 anytime mins (?) free nights and weekends....

i don't have a phone but i've been looking into it, so i'll be checking back on this thread :aright:

Originally posted by mssabina

my roommate has t-moblie... 600 anytime minutes, free nights and weekends, free long-distance... no roaming charges... $45 a month... she loves it

i think my bf has t-mobile too, $29, 300 anytime mins (?) free nights and weekends....

i don't have a phone but i've been looking into it, so i'll be checking back on this thread :aright:

I have verizon.

Originally posted by magilicuti

so t mobile is good? if it was so good why'd they have to change their name?

and their tv ads suck. i did'nt even know they were promoting t mobile with that woman calling that italian teacher for help so she can act all, well whatever.

exactly, that is what i was wondering--i know who they used to be, but i wanted to know HOW they were as a provider...

Well i can tell u that Sprint sucks. I drop calls all the time and this new thing has started, where my phone just decides its not going to ring anymore. So all my calls go to vm. And i know its not me, everyone who has Sprint has this same problem.

My friend has that T Mobile and loves it. I was thinking of switching, but i dont like their phones.

Anyway they all SUCK. :mad:

Originally posted by sugar_n_spice

Well i can tell u that Sprint sucks. I drop calls all the time and this new thing has started, where my phone just decides its not going to ring anymore. So all my calls go to vm. And i know its not me, everyone who has Sprint has this same problem.

My friend has that T Mobile and loves it. I was thinking of switching, but i dont like their phones.

Anyway they all SUCK. :mad:

i sympathize, been there done that: and sprint and i do NOT get along at all :mad: i hate them!

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

exactly, that is what i was wondering--i know who they used to be, but i wanted to know HOW they were as a provider...

ive never heard anything really good or really bad about voicestream/omnimpoint/tmoblie. lol why dont you ask down there since thats primarily where you will be using it. :tongue:

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

i am thinking of switching carriers, but don't know anything about a lot of the newer ones like cingular, verizon, t whatever-it-is, etc...what carrier do you have and are you happy with it? or do you know anything about any other carriers? thanks :)

at&t... i loved it... best service out there... i asked a lot around on the board... theres even a couple threads prolly lingering if you do a search... and most said verizon or at&t... worst was mci, and nxtl...

Originally posted by dgmodel

at&t... i loved it... best service out there... i asked a lot around on the board... theres even a couple threads prolly lingering if you do a search... and most said verizon or at&t... worst was mci, and nxtl...

If you search the Jersey board, you'll find quite a few from the last couple of months....