Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are there any virgins around nowadays?

sassa

i'm so tired of talking to people and they bitch about getting none....i couldn't care less...there's this bitch here that never stops complaining about how she hasn't had sex in 5 months...

is abstinence so wrong? are people so weak willed that they cannot control their bodies?

i'm not trying to judge anyone, i'm just trying to understand this.

sex must be a beautiful thing...of course...isn't it an expression of your love for someone? but why does it have to be degraded by stupid shit...

ah, i probably make no sense.

fuck it, i'll post this anyways.

Originally posted by sassa

i'm so tired of talking to people and they bitch about getting none....i couldn't care less...there's this bitch here that never stops complaining about how she hasn't had sex in 5 months...

is abstinence so wrong? are people so weak willed that they cannot control their bodies?

sex must be a beautiful thing...of course...isn't it an expression of your love for someone? but why does it have to be degraded by stupid shit...

fuck it, i'll post this anyways.

. . . No, you're not making any fucking sense . . :confused: . . . .

. . Marty: Correct . . :aright: . . .

well im a virgin... im 20 years old... :) i take pride in it... i believe that abstinence is perfectly fine. not saying im waiting until im married, just saying im waiting till im ready. i can control my body.... i get crazy sometimes but when it comes down to it, i believe making love with someone i care about is most definitely a beautiful thing.... and im not gonna just jump right into it.... :aright:

being abstinent and controlling ur body isnt that hard. im a very sexual person... verrrry sexual... but... when it happens, i will know for sure that im 100% ready for it and everything that comes along with it.

You make plenty of sense. I dunno why people feel like they always have to be gettin laid.

Some people don't see sex as a beautiful thing; they sleep with most anybody they are with, whether it be because they have low self esteem or some other reason.

I don't know why people degrade themselves like this. You don't always have to be sleeping with someone to live a fullfilling lifestyle.

:idea:

Originally posted by legend38

You make plenty of sense. I dunno why people feel like they always have to be gettin laid.

Some people don't see sex as a beautiful thing; they sleep with most anybody they are with, whether it be because they have low self esteem or some other reason.

I don't know why people degrade themselves like this. You don't always have to be sleeping with someone to live a fullfilling lifestyle.

:idea:

listen man i respect the nice guy shit but jerking off blows. i rather be blowing my load in some chicks box. I always gotta be cracking new ass and i do it because sex is beautiful to me thats why i do it so much. God knows i don't have low self-esteem shit but i always got the gameface on looking at what chicks meat-gazing looking to get glazed. but hey keep up the nice guy routine it leaves me more holes to dirty. cause face most girls want a man to take charge and make their body lose control.

Originally posted by linabina

well im a virgin... im 20 years old... :) i take pride in it... i believe that abstinence is perfectly fine. not saying im waiting until im married, just saying im waiting till im ready. i can control my body.... i get crazy sometimes but when it comes down to it, i believe making love with someone i care about is most definitely a beautiful thing.... and im not gonna just jump right into it.... :aright:

being abstinent and controlling ur body isnt that hard. im a very sexual person... verrrry sexual... but... when it happens, i will know for sure that im 100% ready for it and everything that comes along with it.

i have to agree with this. :):aright:

you can get off with masturbation, too.

i think being a virgin nowadays is much more prized than it would have been in the past...

shows more restraint, more pride for one's body, etc.

i am not trying to judge anyone, if you have sex, then that's your problem. but virginity shouldn't be laughed at or mocked either.

i am not trying to judge anyone, if you have sex, then that's your problem. but virginity shouldn't be laughed at or mocked either.

. . no one said you were . . but just try to get people to stop mocking virgins . . its like trying to fight off a tsunami with a teaspoon . .

I guess i'll fit in the minority here .

I do like to have fun, bein' smurfy here and there, but have not had the chance to go all the way. I guess part of the reason is fear of disease/pregnancy.

Growing up, 2 of my friends had gotten a girl pregnant (mind you, this is when i was 17-18) and one girl i've known to have had an STD. So i suppose i was scared into being a virgin, which i guess isn't such a bad thing after all.

I DO notice heavy sexual content in lots of media/film/tv portraying sex as something casual, which probably leads to a lot of people's perceptions as sex being something only "fun" without thinking of some possible consequences. The media would not want to portray that. They paint a glossified image on anything they dispense, which 'masks' the true nature of sexual intercourse, which im SURE is a beautiful thing. I just want to share that intimacy at the right time ;)

I could care less for people who mock other people for being virgin's. That's just like a case of "high school hazing" all over again.

It's a personal choice one makes, and i kinda feel a lil weird posting this on a message board, cuz u all might think im prude or something. But there's A LOT of fun, interesting things one can do W/OUT going all the way :spin:

(*the following is gonna sound technical, but it's the only way i could think of saying it)

And i just feel, in my own opinion, that sex is more than just "sex". You're being the most intimate one can possible be with someone. I know the euphoric feeling of kissing someone and getting light-headed. Sex must be like 10 X that. And i DO plan of being sexually intimate with someone. Just not right away :)

Originally posted by linabina

Do yourself a favor honey.......get laid while you can and you will love it!!!!! if you wait for that one special someone you'll be hooked on him for life

b/c he will be your first........better off doing it with someone you really dont care that much about it will save you lots of agony!!!!!

I know a couple of virgins at sex but not at other things does that count?

i have a best friend who is seriously not doing anything until she finds the right person. shes so smart and strong i admire her for that. but the funny thing is if you met her y9ou would never think so, shes so flirty ans sexy too. ok i said enough..lol.;)

Originally posted by thefunkphenom

Do yourself a favor honey.......get laid while you can and you will love it!!!!! if you wait for that one special someone you'll be hooked on him for life

b/c he will be your first........better off doing it with someone you really dont care that much about it will save you lots of agony!!!!!

1. she is doing herself a favor by waiting.

2. she will be able to have sex for years to come when she feels ready

3. have u ever thought that waiting to have sex with the right person will make the bond stronger, and decrease the chance of wanting to sleep around or cheat?/?

4. Why have sex with someone you don't care about? This sounds very ironic, unhealthy and risky.

sorry lina, but i had to take the ball here ;)

what the fuck is wrong with you?

uck it, i'll post this anyways.

you're right...makes no sense

Are you really a retard, or do you just play one on CP???

Anyway... there's nothing wrong with sex... there's nothing wrong with not having sex. It's up to the individual to decide which route to take. I've been down both roads... from fucking like a bunny, to total abstinence (and when I say abstinence, I mean NOTHING- I don't think it counts as abstinence if you're having oral sex).

My conclusion in this grand experiment???- sex is best when it's with someone you care about, and is THE best when it's with someone you love. In fact I don't think it's worth it at all otherwise. When you're having sex with someone you love, it's the closest you could ever get to another human being. Ain't nothing wrong with gettin' down and dirty, but there's a lot more to it than just that...