Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are there any virgins around nowadays?

sassa

okay, a small tip for the virgins, especially the girls:

guys want sexual experienced girls, ESPECIALLY guys that are "the prize". see, if you have no sexual SKILL (and that comes only through experience) you might not be able to hold your prince charming. he might stick around to pop your cherry cause that is a feeling of power i too enjoy, but he´ll get bored with you soon sexually and leave you for some slu... ummm i mean sexually experienced girl that will give him the best time EVER sexually :)

also, i find girls that don´t let a guy fuck them in their pussy BUT IN ANY OTHER HOLE(S) pretty damn shallow. lol.

#1- thank u gmc for backin me up there :)

#2- tastyt is so right.... neither is wrong or right.. .its whatever u believe.. and whatever u feel is right based on ur own morals and values... how u were raised... etc

and #3- tastey- just because ive never had sex doesnt mean i dont have skills. :idea:

that is all.

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

listen man i respect the nice guy shit but jerking off blows. i rather be blowing my load in some chicks box. I always gotta be cracking new ass and i do it because sex is beautiful to me thats why i do it so much. God knows i don't have low self-esteem shit but i always got the gameface on looking at what chicks meat-gazing looking to get glazed. but hey keep up the nice guy routine it leaves me more holes to dirty. cause face most girls want a man to take charge and make their body lose control.

Just cause I got class doesn't mean I'm doin the "nice guy" thing. I am a good guy to the girls that deserve it, but life has taught me that very few do. If you have what the girl wants you can be up front and honest, while it may not always be what they want to hear. They will still come knockin.

You don't have to be a scumbag and a liar to get alot of chicks :aright:

listen man i respect the nice guy shit but jerking off blows. i rather be blowing my load in some chicks box.

This is a respectable opinion. A lot of guys think this way. I operate a lil differently for two reasons.

1) Once I know I have the cat in the bag I don't want it anymore. I'd rather have a few primo girls , then an umpteen number of hoes who sleep with umpteen #'s of people.

2) I don't like waking next to someone and being like "ugh, I just wanna leave now".

3) It is not worth the time consuming drama that ensues in the coming weeks.

But that is just me, and I'm just the Legend.

Originally posted by linabina

and #3- tastey- just because ive never had sex doesnt mean i dont have skills.

that is like saying "just because i never rode a bike doesn´t mean i can´t do it! i saw exactly how it´s done in movies!!" :)

Originally posted by bebby6919

But you cant change the past (doesnt that just suck?!?!?)

True, but you can think before you act, and if you get burned over and over it might make sense to do so before giving yourself to someone who could give two shits about you.

I don't understand how people don't think about these things.

Originally posted by tastey

that is like saying "just because i never rode a bike doesn´t mean i can´t do it! i saw exactly how it´s done in movies!!" :)

ummmm actually the 2 are quite incomparable.... but u can think what u want...

thats not what i meant... i know how to move my body... im well aware of how to enhance pleasure... sure its gonna be a lil odd at 1st but im not gonna give it up to someone who i think is just gonna get the job done and bounce... :idea: i like to think i have decent judgement and right now i think ive landed myself someone quality... but i dont really need to justify myself to u... u needn't worry about my 'skills' anyway...

;)

Originally posted by legend38

True, but you can think before you act, and if you get burned over and over it might make sense to do so before giving yourself to someone who could give two shits about you.

I don't understand how people don't think about these things.

:clap2:

i wonder the same thing sometimes. but i guess some people just like to get their rox off... me personally, im a lil different.

Originally posted by linabina

and #3- tastey- just because ive never had sex doesnt mean i dont have skills.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that is like saying "just because i never rode a bike doesn´t mean i can´t do it! i saw exactly how it´s done in movies!!"

Originally posted by tastey

Naww man, I totally see where she's coming from. Think about it: if a girl knows how to use her body, how to be sexual, is healthy, and can scream, than she prolly can do it w/out experience ;)

:aright:

being in the position that im in :no pun intended lol: but.... actually being a virgin, i think i know what im talking about u know? for the people who think that virgins dont know what theyre doing... or whatever it was that they said... u can be naturally good at something... so i speak based on my own feelings.. and experiences... so stfu :)

;)