Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New After Hours Club OPENS NEXT FRIDAY !

Well, here we are its 1 week away and the fun starts next Friday with great music and atmosphere...

Club 252@The Liberty Theater

252 is the weekends premiere late night party for the selective dance music lover..Fri. and Sat. join us at 11pm till 6 with the best multi-genre underground music format with guest djs every week....

Fridays: New Electro, deep house, trance and technotic noize: Nu Music All Night !...reduced admission till 2:30

Saturdays: Old School Saturdays: it's the best of the new and the old - for the more mature crowd...Free Coffee and cookies and reduced admission all night long !

Check out our new pics at the website: http://illbient.com/252/

Room available for rent - promoters wanted

Check your pms this week for free admission ticks ! - thanx all, Greg

Greg, I'm going to ask the obvious on this one. I read the flyer image on your website with respect to the purchasing of beverages... what is the policy for liquor? I could not find it on the flyer...

Thanks.

Originally posted by gregwhite007

Well, here we are its 1 week away and the fun starts next Friday with great music and atmosphere...

Club 252@The Liberty Theater

252 is the weekends premiere late night party for the selective dance music lover..Fri. and Sat. join us at 11pm till 6 with the best multi-genre underground music format with guest djs every week....

Fridays: New Electro, deep house, trance and technotic noize: Nu Music All Night !...reduced admission till 2:30

Saturdays: Old School Saturdays: it's the best of the new and the old - for the more mature crowd...Free Coffee and cookies and reduced admission all night long !

Check out our new pics at the website: http://illbient.com/252/

Room available for rent - promoters wanted

Check your pms this week for free admission ticks ! - thanx all, Greg

Originally posted by njdionysus

Whats the "liquor policy?" I'm told no liquor but there must be something to it, if there is a policy.............

THERE IS NO LIQUOR ALLOWED IN THIS CLUB AT ALL!!!

DESPITE WHAT WAS SAID ON ANY OTHER FLYER OR ANY

PREVIOUS POSTS.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC.........JUST MUSIC...