Clubplanet Nightlife Community

from the eyes of an alcoholic ,metro fri review

Every friday that goes by i'm really starting to believe richie is the best! what an incredible set wow! the energy in that place last night was something special. petey your unstopable. george i think i'm gonna have to go to AA meetings because of you,thanks :D piro so happy you came down had a blast with you, it was also nice too see that the misses was in the area to stop bye:laugh: hi neena, billybadass,brian1500,danfury,unclebuc,angelicous,jenny,and every other cp head i missed or forgot. nice meeting you tempkid, also it was a pleasure meeting you last night Nelia. In a nutshell there is no better party in ny or nj on friday nights than metro! Before i forget i also did the Happy hour dinner thing gotta say it was pretty good its definatly getting there. Roveen was keeping the vibe going i was doing more singing than chewing. I also heard that a newly accquanted couple got caught banging in the bathroom during happy hour. so fellas if you lack the gameface maybe happy hour will be your niche? well its 9am and i'm at work yet again with a splitting headache, but it was well worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, can someone please teach me how to dance:D :D :D

What a sicknight energy was amazing. Place was outta control. Nice seeing everyone. Sandman sorry i didnt call we just went to the diner then went home to sleep. Friday just get better every week. Did anyone else hear them say retro once a month. great set from richie that brought back alot of memories. 6 more days till next friday

Retro Metro once a month HELLO!!! I am so there!

If that is true I am in heaven, plus why wouldnt they. They make a killing that line last night to get in was CRAZY LONG!!

Thank god i didnt wait on it, but still it was off the hook last night, he was amazing!!

RICHIE!! RICHIE!!! I LUV U!!

i tell him that too, so he already knows! lol