Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Clothes- What's expected for guys?

bluetooth246

Well, it may look bad, but I want to know what is really out there. This is my cousin's website and it never hurts to put a plug in for him. I want to see what others think about the fashion that currently exists for men, right now, there is pretty much nothing to compete with what the women are wearing... Do you agree or disagree. That's the bottom line....

Peace: Jr

Originally posted by bluetooth246

Well, it may look bad, but I want to know what is really out there. This is my cousin's website and it never hurts to put a plug in for him. I want to see what others think about the fashion that currently exists for men, right now, there is pretty much nothing to compete with what the women are wearing... Do you agree or disagree. That's the bottom line....

Peace: Jr

totally disagree! guys clothes and womens clothes differ in various ways obviously. but one side doesn't outweigh the other. You just have to look in the right places and have a good sense of style. IF gearmonkey.com ever gets their ass in gear, and put up the more elaborate clothing...that's a good place to start (i work for them by the way :o). other then that, there is always stores such as diesel. You can even put together a great outfit by looking in stores such as marshalls. that is the onl place i shop and i found brands like BCBG. kenneth cole, hugo boss, etc. Marshalls...that's the bottom line!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

PGiddy likes K-Mart. His mom gets all his def threads for him from there.

For special occasions, she prefers rummaging in the dumpsters behind the Salvation Army. That baby-puke orange leisure suit he always wears came from there, I hear...

oh it's on...........

BTW, how would you know what I wear for "special occasions".....

nothing but the worst for you:D

Originally posted by magic8ball

From a girl's stand point of view, French Connection, Diesel and the Rail at Nordstrom have some really hot nice guy's clothes for going out and about. Check 'em out!

Don't listen to magic8Ball! She has cousins working at FCUK, Diesel and Nordsrtom!!!!!