Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Hope Everyone Enjoyed Our Surprise Last Night at Joey

I hope everyone that was at Joeys last night (Friday) enjoyed our little surprise we had for them. It was confirmed in the afternoon but we made it a point to not try to blow it up and to let our already busy venue enjoy the surprise. If you werent there you missed out to a surprise performance by Deborah Cox. Deborah was not scheduled to perform, she came in to hang out with her long time friend Mike Rizzo. What a perfect night, Denny on the wheels and a surprise performance by DEBORAH COX. I have been in this business a long time and I dont remember ever hearing about a surprise performance in NJ by someone the kaliber of Deborah Cox. What a great performer and woman she is! This is the 6th time I have dealt with Deborah one on one (the other 5 at Club Abyss) and she was as great as before. Yes she only performed her new track but Deborah Cox is Deborah Cox. Well I hope everyone that was there enjoyed it.

Thanks again to Mike Rizzo for making this happen.

OMG please tell me it isn't true!!! ok so last night i went to work.. and had the chance to leave when i got there.. i thought to myslef.. wow its retro night at joey's i should.. cause i never have off on fri.. but then i thought to myself nah.. i should work it will be busy.. so i worked and it was so dead! so not only did it sucked but i miss deborah cox! i would have loved to have been there cause no one knew.. whenever she performs and people know you can't even move in a place! i am kicking myself!

holy shit sergio that was a strong surprize! really happy to see and hear that you and my friends are really packing it in on fridays. thats a very consistent and great party you guys got going there, and deko forget it. that place is amazing! best of luck to you sergio. your definately on the top of your game. MUCH RESPECT!

Originally posted by stigeleiro

I hope everyone that was at Joeys last night (Friday) enjoyed our little surprise we had for them. It was confirmed in the afternoon but we made it a point to not try to blow it up and to let our already busy venue enjoy the surprise. If you werent there you missed out to a surprise performance by Deborah Cox. Deborah was not scheduled to perform, she came in to hang out with her long time friend Mike Rizzo. What a perfect night, Denny on the wheels and a surprise performance by DEBORAH COX. I have been in this business a long time and I dont remember ever hearing about a surprise performance in NJ by someone the kaliber of Deborah Cox. What a great performer and woman she is! This is the 6th time I have dealt with Deborah one on one (the other 5 at Club Abyss) and she was as great as before. Yes she only performed her new track but Deborah Cox is Deborah Cox. Well I hope everyone that was there enjoyed it.

Thanks again to Mike Rizzo for making this happen.

NOW thats a SUPRISE:eek:

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

holy shit sergio that was a strong surprize! really happy to see and hear that you and my friends are really packing it in on fridays. thats a very consistent and great party you guys got going there, and deko forget it. that place is amazing! best of luck to you sergio. your definately on the top of your game. MUCH RESPECT!

Thanks buddy. I appreciate the compliments