Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tina...smoke or sniff?

klohe

why does everyone have such conflicting experiences??? some people say its the worst thing they've ever touched, others say it's the return of the mesiah...

i haven't tried it, but i'd have to say sniffing it sounds a lot more appealing than smoking it... (not that i'm apt to try either)... but i can only imagine how nasty the smoke that comes from it is...

I am from one of the biggest meth towns in the US. I remember meth labs getting busted left and right. Not to mention everyone was using the shit.

That is what it is "shit"! Smoking it is the most disgusting thing. It smells so nasty. Sniffing is not much better. It burns like hell and gives you the nastiest drip.

My roomate was addicted to that shit and she was the typical "tweeker". She would clean the apartment obsessivly, over and over again. She would even wash the rocks form the planters outside. Then she would come down and be the biggest bitch. Scream and yell etc, and then crash for days.

Oh and another thing it makes you paranoid as hell and makes you fell like your skin is crawling. My ex roomate used to pick at her skin until it bleed and then she would try to play it off that she had flea bites and she was allergic. She would come to work with bandaides all over even her face.

There are much better drugs out there than crystal!!

Originally posted by klohe

which do you prefer?

you should be disgusted with yourself for using that garbage....i certianly was.....

This shit is GARBAGE.....just cause its fairly new in NYC, doesn't mean its cool.

Keep taking it lightly, and you will just end up another TWEAKER being laughed at by the rest of the scene for not being responsible enough to take care of yourself........

This is directed to EVERYONE playin with this shit, not just you honey.......

Originally posted by fwilso01

Keep taking it lightly, and you will just end up another TWEAKER being laughed at by the rest of the scene for not being responsible enough to take care of yourself........

See, that's what I don't get... I know plenty of people over the years (including myself) who took it ocassionaly and never got hooked...

It's baloney... any drug has the potential to destroy your life, and for each person, it's a different drug... I know people who've been addicted to tina, coke, k, e, weed, alcohol... that doesn't mean that every person who engages in that substance is going to go down the same road.

Edit: Just wanted to add that yes, it is a very powerful drug and one must respect that... but a bump here and there does not a tweaker make...

Originally posted by tastyt

See, that's what I don't get... I know plenty of people over the years (including myself) who took it ocassionaly and never got hooked...

It's baloney... any drug has the potential to destroy your life, and for each person, it's a different drug... I know people who've been addicted to tina, coke, k, e, weed, alcohol... that doesn't mean that every person who engages in that substance is going to go down the same road.

Edit: Just wanted to add that yes, it is a very powerful drug and one must respect that... but a bump here and there does not a tweaker make...

I agree with you on that. A bump here and there does not make you a tweaker. But generally when a person is using crystal they are not doing bumps. Its more like lines.

I know its a fairly new thing out here so I don't think many have seen what a real "tweeker" is. This shit can fuck you up bad. And its noticable from your appearence.

Originally posted by tastyt

Good point,

well put

Originally posted by fwilso01

you should be disgusted with yourself for using that garbage....i certianly was.....

This shit is GARBAGE.....just cause its fairly new in NYC, doesn't mean its cool.

This is directed to EVERYONE playin with this shit, not just you honey.......

It's all about moderation. Some of us, including klohe, have responsibilities that won't permit excessive drug use as well as a right mind to know when to call it a night, weekend, week, or whatever ;)