Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Mariah Carey***

darthvader

Originally posted by mystify82281

Yeah I like her back when her Butterfly CD came out, then she kinda went downhill.

But I still think she's beautiful ;)

i mean even before that... pre-Daydream, like Dreamlover and Hero and even Fantasy... she was more wholesome-sexy, if there is such a thing... now she's more glamorous-sexy... i liked her music better back then... her new song sounds a little like old Mariah tho...

Originally posted by somebitch

i saw her at the diner up here in Mt. Kisco... shes kinda chunky. dont get me wrong, she is hot but a little thicker than i expected her to be. i also think shes cheesy, annoying and i dont like her music.

:hat:

yeah, she looks like a BIG woman... not chunky neccessarily... voluptuous?? isn't she like 5'11 or something too?

Originally posted by mssabina

i mean even before that... pre-Daydream, like Dreamlover and Hero and even Fantasy... she was more wholesome-sexy, if there is such a thing... now she's more glamorous-sexy... i liked her music better back then... her new song sounds a little like old Mariah tho...

I agree.

She wasnt as slut-like and psychotic back then as she is now :blank:

ps...Was it the Fantasy video where she was in school, and some guys were playing drums on buckets?/?

Originally posted by gmccookny

ps...Was it the Fantasy video where she was in school, and some guys were playing drums on buckets?/?

i'm not sure... it's the one where she's at a carnival at night time... there might have been buckets? i don't remember, haven't seen it in a while...

Originally posted by linabina

i agree with sabina.. .i liked the old mariah so much better.... all her songs were better and she definitely was so much cuter

old mariah= :aright:

new mariah=:cheese:

yeah but ONE thing i gotta say - her nyc penthouse is OFF THE HOOK....

Of all the houses I've seen on "Cribs" I would DEFINITELY take hers, wouldn't even have to think about it --

SHe has AMAZING decorating taste, why not with her self-image?!?!!?