Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Jennifer Lopez a.k.a. J Lo***

darthvader

Although she doesn't have the greatest voice and she's not the most talented artist out there--

you CANNOT deny that she's appealing, sexy, and knows how to market herself.

She's an amazing businesswoman who knows how to put it all together....

On the other hand, she IS a good actress... Just see that movie Selena and you'd know it.

yeah there might be a lot of j-lo lookalikes who look better .. but WHO is the one who's making millions selling records, clothes, having #1 movies, etc???

she's obviously doing something right here

i don't LOVE her or anything, but i mean she IS one of the richest women - so she ain't stupid

Originally posted by cintron

i hate that bitch. she portrays herself as the quinessential example of the perfect female latin artist.

she's so far from talented it boggles my mind.

I think she is somewhat talented, but she definatley doesnt have ANY grammy/oscar winning potential. Some of her movies are OK...Wedding Planner/Selena...but she always plays the SAMMEEEE type of character( female in love/female in distress). Its all they can write for her because she has no expansion as an artist. Her albums do have some catchy tunes, but her voice isnt mind blowing. Her attitude is what bothers me most of all...she acts like she is this walking ray of light...but in reality, Charlize Theron's left big toe has more class than her. Granted she makes a shitload of money, and she obviously did a lot of things right to get where she is, but Elegance and mental poise are worth more than 2 #one movies and a few Jenny on the Block songs

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I think she is somewhat talented, but she definatley doesnt have ANY grammy/oscar winning potential. Some of her movies are OK...Wedding Planner/Selena...but she always plays the SAMMEEEE type of character( female in love/female in distress). Its all they can write for her because she has no expansion as an artist. Her albums do have some catchy tunes, but her voice isnt mind blowing. Her attitude is what bothers me most of all...she acts like she is this walking ray of light...but in reality, Charlize Theron's left big toe has more class than her. Granted she makes a shitload of money, and she obviously did a lot of things right to get where she is, but Elegance and mental poise are worth more than 2 #one movies and a few Jenny on the Block songs

You tell em' girl!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO

Jlo has very good make-up artists, lighting technicians, photographers, a kick-ass public relations staff and a good marketing team

minus all of those...and she is SIMPLY just another jennie on the block!

No doubt she a pretty girl...but i have seen a million girls that look like her....

Give me her entire staff for a week and they could turn me into a bangin hot chick w/ a top ten hit....cause like jlo, i can't sing either but i certainly got the ghetto booty! :tongue:

Originally posted by hunnie818

You tell em' girl!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO

Jlo has very good make-up artists, lighting technicians, photographers, a kick-ass public relations staff and a good marketing team

minus all of those...and she is SIMPLY just another jennie on the block!

No doubt she a pretty girl...but i have seen a million girls that look like her....

Give me her entire staff for a week and they could turn me into a bangin hot chick w/ a top ten hit....cause like jlo, i can't sing either but i certainly got the ghetto booty! :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: I got booty too babe