Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Park last night w/ ROVEEN

kostaP

Stroll up to SP last night w/ a bunch of friends, there was a line out but my friends throw the party we walk right in. I had a blast. The place was pretty busy early then got even more packed. Good to see cp heads, cynstam, eurochic, kelly9843509214509450923592309523457 and Rich Rydell. Got trashed but the music was off the hook.

Ro,

Awesome job last night. You ripped shit up. Where the fuck did that come from? Sick Sick night. Sick, Im fucked up post more later

Kosta Motherfucking P biotch.

SP was awesome last night!:D haven't had that much fun in a long time... hanging out with friends..axel a, kosta, di ;) , kelly, nicole, candice and everyone else :D ... KELLY...wanna go into the city?... NO ..hehe..:D , got trashed ..what else is new :rolleyes: ..the crowd was good it was all in all a good night!

ROVEEN....u were totally INSANE last night. U R THE BEST DJ :D , love ya

cynstam it was great to finally meet u!!!!

hope everyone else had a great weekend

Thanks Guys! I had a blast last night! Didnt expect SP to be THAT busy... Good Looking Crowd too... Thanks for coming out to support me yet again. You guys are the best! Good seeing rich rydell there as well.. man U got FUCKED Up! lol

To the 3 hotties that flashed me :eek: to play Mr. Lonely AGAIN, you sure know how to get what you want :laugh:

Misty - I rarely post, but this sure deserves it! Beth & I go way back... I'll PM u with my cel #, please give it to her.. Hey, maybe she'll flash me too! LOL

Originally posted by roveen

Thanks Guys! I had a blast last night! Didnt expect SP to be THAT busy... Good Looking Crowd too... Thanks for coming out to support me yet again. You guys are the best! Good seeing rich rydell there as well.. man U got FUCKED Up! lol

To the 3 hotties that flashed me :eek: to play Mr. Lonely AGAIN, you sure know how to get what you want :laugh:

Misty - I rarely post, but this sure deserves it! Beth & I go way back... I'll PM u with my cel #, please give it to her.. Hey, maybe she'll flash me too! LOL

I got ur PM -- and I'll pass it on to her....

Sometime soon, me and her will have to come see you!!!

:D

Originally posted by kelly0616

Hey guys.....

Roveen u did great....South Park fun. everyone had a good time....this is for u Angelicious now u cant say i never did this. Kareem the big 40 is all you. Eurochic never a dull moment...glad to see everyone last night!!!!

loos like all my friends are stopping their lurking and starting to post.:D roveen you ripped shit up on sat. good job, i had a very good tyime on sat the crowd was really good and the vibe was there. it was good seeing everyone tooo many to list but will see everyone soon. kelly 35.......maybe;)

Yo Roveen You Suk! Just kidding! Keep Up The Good Work :dj:

Lets not forget to get everyone to hear this Crazy mofo at Metro for Friday's Afterwork Party!

.........yep you ripped that shit up that night. even though i got there late with axel it was well worth it. :blown: after party???

p.s you stick to whaT you do and i'll stick to what i do best.

r2.

Great vibe, great music, great peeps

Eurochick it was great to meet you and Kelly

Richie tells me he's too old to go out - WHATEVER!

It wasnt 1000 degrees like it is during the summer and there WAS NO LINE AT THE BATHROOM...I know how Brain1500 feels for us ladies.;)

Roveen was awesoem, can't wait for Saints on Tues- free dinner-woohoo!!! Gotta check out Happy Hour at Metro next...do you need a job to go to Happy Hour?:confused:

Just got off the phone with Tommy, and they offered me the Saturday residency!

Thanks again to everyone for helping to make last saturday extremely sucessful and more importantly, A LOT OF FUN. I think i must have a thing with clubs that start with S.. whats the deal with that...

Sandbar, Saints, South Park, Soundfac... umm :D Metro?

Also remember, thanksgiving eve is fast approaching and we've got 3 live performances by JANA, TINA ANN & VERONICA!