Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The New Richie Santana Fan Club

Originally posted by velvetrope

richie always has my support. i remember the heat friday partys at hunka bunka with richie. he knows how to get a crowd jumping.

Z

Hon, NO we mean he is HOT!! H -O-T!!

like we want him hot!

like we will have his kids hot!

like we will be groupies hot!!

lol

;)

Originally posted by angelicious

HUNNIE818

whats up girl!!

it was so nice to meet you girly girl.

must hang out again.

No doubt! Nice meeting you too! :D We definately need to hang out again and torture the boys! ha ha

I had sooooo much fun last night.....even though we were packed in like sardines!:tongue:

please hunnie...dont do these two any favors.......they probably are already planning a peeping tom outing at his house. Angelicious is going to climb the tree and take pictures while deeelite sings to him outside his window!!!!! :laugh: .......whats next.....drooling over dj roddigga at riverstreet on friday :D

Originally posted by hunnie818

No doubt! Nice meeting you too! :D We definately need to hang out again and torture the boys! ha ha

I had sooooo much fun last night.....even though we were packed in like sardines!:tongue:

I had a blast too, but according to notallthere, he had more fun then we did at the college party. :laugh:

Originally posted by deeelite1

AHH Hunnie, You will be my Maid of Honor Ok..

LOL Jess..

I will be your love slave Hot...

I will be at Deko Every Saturday Hot...

I am his official stalker Hot...

:laugh: :laugh:

i'll die if he reads your post!

deelite & richie sitting in a tree

*-*-*-*-i-n-g :eek:

fist comes love :love2:

then comes marriage

then comes a baby

w/ a turntable in his carriage! :dj:

I had a blast too, but according to notallthere, he had more fun then we did at the college party. :laugh:

NEVER!!!! I could never in 10 lifetimes could I have fun @ a college party like @ deko! :tongue:

Besides......how can anyone have THAT much fun if we are not there????? IMPOSSIBLE!

:laugh:

I know petey from metro calls me a djgirl. LOL

god jess, are you trying to be a club god by x-mas, get off the computer all ready, and come over and hang out w/ me and deeelite we are hungry and we want you to cook us some food and mow her lawn........hey that was cool last night when you wrote "richie" on your right boob, and "santana" on the left one and flashed him your tits!!! and deeelite had "Is" on her right but cheek and "hot" on the left!!! quite a show girls!!!............oh and hunnie, by the way it was nice meeting you..........i'll nominate you for HUNNIE of the year for 2003.......oh and deeelite told me to tell that me and her are eating mushrooms!!! "what ever that means??? to tell you the truth she is actually wolfing down a burger and ketchup is all over her shirt, what a slob!!!