Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas New Years Eve

Hola copahc,

Don't worry, my two sisters and I will be going to Vegas this New Years and we are ready to party!! Have you heard about any good parties though? We will be staying at the Palms, and at first we thoght this was pretty cool, especially since Rain was downstairs, only now we think the main DJ will be spinnin HIP HOP - Oh No!!!!! Does anyone out there know of any good HOUSE PARTIES that night??? - no matter what cost!!! Come'on - It's New Years In VEGAS BABY!!!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like we have enough people to have a kick ass party.

I nominate clubrat98's room for the party ;) hehe

I've been thinking I wanna hang out on the streets for a while on New Years Eve, sounds like there will be alot going on.... Then maybe go to an afterhours club. I'm going to be there for a week, so there's plenty of nights to go clubbing. Why spend $150 for cover on NYE when there'll be a prty on the street?

So it looks like theres going to be lots of people there fomr NY.

Sounds like fun. If anyone wants to hang out we are 3 guys staying at the New Frontier Hotel, well be there for a week starting Dec 29th till Jan 5 to :party:

Write back to this thread and we can then exchange numbers or work something out.

I go to Vegas every year. Been to most of the clubs. I would suggest club RA. It gets a great crowd most of the time. The only thing I didn't like about RA is their resident dj Duane King. I personally think he doesn't bring enough energy and his mixes are stale. Babys is also a great place to go. The only problem is it's a small place. Otherwise the Hard Rock Hotel is by far the best place to overall gamble and party! :tongue:

Originally posted by thehype

you people goin to vegas should wanna get in in touch wit Dj Sean Patrick. I told 2 of my boys from Jersey bout him and when they got to vegas they contacted him. Sean Patick took good care of em and gave em rockstar treatment at RA

Maybe we should reserve a table or 2 one night for all the CP peeps that will be in vegas. If he can get us all comped into the club, I'm sure we can spend $300 in booze :drunk:

Anybody else think this is a good idea?

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

viva LAS VEGAS!! viva LAS VEGAS!! can't wait to get to SinCity and get NUTS!! i was just there for 4th of july for a week and i'm ready for more!! we're staying for a week - there will be 3 of us - 2 girls & one guy -- how will the CP ppl know one another??? we should have a code!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Hey, I talked to DJSeanPatrick, and he does hook it up, but on new years eve, its 1000 a table of six, not the 300, I would pick up a table, but a few of the poeple in my group dont want to spend the 1000 between the six of us for new years, so I may do that another night.

Does anyone know anything going on that requires less money, but is still fun, besides walking the streets?

A little help needed.

My Best Friend and I are coming to Vegas for NEW YEARS EVE.

WE are staying at a timeshare condo on the strip near the New Yory New York.

We are bringing 8!! thats right 8....very hot chics (6 go to MSU...so you know they are hot/slutty).

We will be hitting up the Hard Rock and some clubs pre 31st.

But what to do on the 31st?!?

We figure that the quantity and quality of the woman is our ticket into most events. So the Question is: What Event should we hit for New Years Eve Or is hanging out on the strip the place/thing to do?

Any advice appreciated.

Liquid Oxygen

:eek: :eek: :laugh::hat: :hat:

Liquid oxygen, what MSU? This is what we are doing for NYE

It starts off in the Spearmint Rhino Gentlemen's club then moves either to the Manaday Bay Convention center or House of Blues I think it's house of blues. Looks like it's gonna be sick. Let me know what everyone thinks. The 30th we are going to the London Club in Aladdin, there's a rubber party there.

www.spundae.com/fls/day1lv.html

www.pimpnho.com

We're under 3 weeks. See everyone there.

Originally posted by sush1058

Did you take a look at the photo gallery of Rubber's website. If you didn't look at the past parties they've thrown. There's only one reason that we're going there.

How did you find out about that rubber party? I can't find it anywhere.