Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
donkeywhore

ATTN FAGGOTS: Yes all of you CP queers

The Donkies are sick of this gay bullshit. f you make a New Post then it better be good....No more bullshit stupid responses from Mystify...and others like KostaPepperoni. We are sick of all you fucking losers and are going to start sneaking up on you and start cracking skulls. Ridingtheshortbus it is time for you to put a saddle on your back, shine your hooves and start HHHEEEE HAAAAWWWWing. I am starting a Donkey hate list right here.

#1, KostaPepperoni

#2. exit82

#3. The rest of CP

Originally posted by donkeywhore

The Donkies are sick of this gay bullshit. f you make a New Post then it better be good....No more bullshit stupid responses from Mystify...and others like KostaPepperoni. We are sick of all you fucking losers and are going to start sneaking up on you and start cracking skulls. Ridingtheshortbus it is time for you to put a saddle on your back, shine your hooves and start HHHEEEE HAAAAWWWWing. I am starting a Donkey hate list right here.

#1, KostaPepperoni

#2. exit82

#3. The rest of CP

I knew I was number 1. Now get off my cock, bitch.

#1, KostaPepperoni

#2. exit82

#3. The rest of CP

you seem to have some serious issues....i recommend codine....lots and lots of codine....:drunk:

#1, KostaPepperoni

#2. exit82

#3. The rest of CP

:confused: