Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sopraaaaanos Review

i'm definitly happy it was ralphie that got whacked - i HATED him !!

the decapitation was sick ..... i was literally squirming in my seat. the show definitly needed that !!

i still don't understand how they got all that mess and all that blood cleaned up ..... i just don't get it !!

i though christopher with the crane was pretty funny !!

and the fact that tony knew how to operate it, even funnier !!

i have bets going - i bet carmella bangs furio in the next couple weeks .... anybody else in ??

Ralphies rug coming off in Christophers hand was fuckin hysterical!!!! Im so glad that fucker finally got his!

And Laurie, do you watch the show? The kid has no dad? Ralphie was no kind of father. He is a dick! And he likes vibrators up the arse and cheese graters on his dick...nice role model!!! ;)

My prediction is that Junior is not faking some of this dimentia. The ice cream thing, was real.

I dont think Carm will ever sleep with Furio...although I think it would be fun if she did!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i'm definitly happy it was ralphie that got whacked - i HATED him !!

the decapitation was sick ..... i was literally squirming in my seat. the show definitly needed that !!

i still don't understand how they got all that mess and all that blood cleaned up ..... i just don't get it !!

i though christopher with the crane was pretty funny !!

and the fact that tony knew how to operate it, even funnier !!

i have bets going - i bet carmella bangs furio in the next couple weeks .... anybody else in ??

I'm with you girl, you have been right so far!!! Plus I am thinking Furio might try to kill tony to be with Carmella....Dont know if it will work or not, but from when he was in Italy, that was the only peice of advice he was given.

WOO HOO finally getting good. They should have the soprano's in bars on sunday nights, like they have football...JK