Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mystify

~Please fill this out ~

Another survey for my fashion chikees/chicos :D ...... Please fill in your answers!!!

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? Black, Can't ever go wrong with it

FAVORITE DESIGNER? Prada, IF I could afford it ;)

DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE-UP ON AND IF SO, WHERE? I usually have on at least a little so no, unless I'm going tanning :D

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)? Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Arden B.

"I HAVE THE MOST ______ IN MY WARDROBE" - Going-out tops or jeans

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES? Slouchy Boots, Tapered Jeans, and those rug-like sweaters that look like you're wearing an afgan on your shoulders!!!!! :eek: What is the deal with them???

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN HAVE? Fairly stylish, sophisticated, and well put together (I like Kenneth Cole and Armani)

WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? Jennifer Lopez just because she has so much variety...everything from ghettofab hanging out clothes, to the most glamarous dresses, to the cutest and sexiest club outfits - she is so versatile and has appealing taste OR Jennifer Aniston because she is just flawless no matter what

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED? Byork (spelling?) or Kelly Osbourne (I know it's 'original', but I would never wear any of it)

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED? "Wear everything with confidence and "No white after labor day"

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? baby blue esp in the summer cuz it looks good on me when I am tan. Silver and black also

FAVORITE DESIGNER? Kenneth Cole

DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE-UP ON AND IF SO, WHERE? doesn't apply

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)? Hollister, Nordstrom, Guess

"I HAVE THE MOST ______ IN MY WARDROBE" - shoes. I have sooo many i could open up a shoe store

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES? Diesel Jeans

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN HAVE? Their own style. I am a big beleiver in originality. Don't try to mimic someone else, be your own person.

WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? Mark McGrath from Sugar Ray or Mick Jagger

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED? Kid Rock

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED?

I had 2 as of recently. first someone told me that I can make the cheapest pair of jeans look fashionable. Second, I am very original

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? RED!!! love red!! everything and anything.....i wear a lot of black cause it's easy for work...but i love red!

FAVORITE DESIGNER? ...no one specific....i like different items from different designers.....different seasons etc....

DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE-UP ON AND IF SO, WHERE? ....depends....tanning no make-up.....if i am coming right back to the house no....but usually a little...like mascara and lip gloss so i dont look dead

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)? neiman-marcus......i can get a variety..other than that....it all depends...

"I HAVE THE MOST ______ IN MY WARDROBE" -

shirts i never wear....i am horrible with buying too much...

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES? NEON COLORS....hot pink...etc etc.....

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN HAVE? ...he would be versatile.....clean....he can bum around or get dressed up and not look like a fish out of water.....but never never abercrombie boy....i hate that yacht team preppy crap......

WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? o...i dunno.....there are way too many choices....GWEN STEFANI.....lol...she has some great pieces.....but if i was gonna be more practical...hmmm....i have to think

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED? avril lavigne...she bothers me....yea you're cool you're a tomboy..u wear a tie....GET A NEW FUCKING SHIRT...enough with the wifebeater and the pissed off mug......again..she bothers me....i'll wear my pointy pumps and a fucking dress and still kick her ass ..she's beat

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED? ...umm...just because something is in style...doesn't mean it WORKS for everyone.......i believe it was me who said....string bikinis may be in style this summer...doesn't mean i wanna see a 300 lb woman rockin one!

Originally posted by mystify82281

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? Black or red.. always wearing denim too

FAVORITE DESIGNER? gucci, theory, versace

DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE-UP ON AND IF SO, WHERE? i usually at least have mascara and lip gloss on

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)? bloomies, bebe, neiman marcus

"I HAVE THE MOST ______ IN MY WARDROBE" -my jeans and deisel sneaks

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES? stilettos (cause i can't walk in them!) those freaky skirts with the uneven hemlines..

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN HAVE?

clean and pretty.. but masculine at the same time

WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? brittany spears.. sounds cheesey but i don't care

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED? can't think of any right now.. be sure to fill in later

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED? I am with you mystify NO WHITE PANTS OR OPEN TOES SHOES AFTER LABOR DAY! I saw meny girls out this weekend with white pants on.. not for nothing but if you aren't really skinny.. you can't pull those white pants off.. i am think and i never waer white pants b/c i don't feel they flatter me!

OMG, I feel so sick and this thing is so long but I will do it for my chicas...

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR: Red or Black...I get a lot of comliments in red:D

FAV DESIGNER: SOOOO many here, shelley seagal (laundry),Alfred Vinneni, Bisou Bisou, Donna Karan, Yves Saint laurent, MoaMoa, marc Jacobs and MANNNYYYYY OTHERS

DO YOU LEAVE HOUSE W/OUT MAKEUP: Never! Only when I go tanning or to the gym

3FAV STORES: Bisou Bisou, Nordstroms(I live in this store,literally), Bloomies, Sax Fifth Avenue, Bebe, Arden B, Guess

I HAVE THE MOST: Shoes, balck pants, jeans and going out shirts in MY WARDROBE

SOMETHING I WILL NEVER WEAR: slouchy boots, pashimas,tapered jeans, bell bottoms

GUY QUES: I love trendy yet sophisticated look. My man pulls it off to a tee:D

CELEB: Charlize Theron, Jenn Aniston, Lucy from the Practice, Reese Witherspoon

BURN THE WARDROBE OF...Bjork ( thats a good one hat chica!!),Christina "HO" Aguilera, The Hilton sisters ( can we say ENOUGH please!) and cameron Diaz ( sometimes her stuff is ncie but she is Ms. Sloppy Queen as of lately)

BEST FASHION TIP: Accesorize EVERY outfit, Never mix brown and black, NO WHITE SHOES AFTER LABOR DAY, and LESS IS MORE!!!!:D

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? probably red. it's my favorite color. or black.

FAVORITE DESIGNER? many... none that i can afford... i love anything Tom For does for YSL or Gucci, obsessed with John Galliano and the Christian Dior line, Marc Jacobs, ever-classic Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Stella McCartney when she did Chloe, Jill Stuart... Katayone Adeli and Max Azria for BCBG are favorites too...

DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE-UP ON AND IF SO, WHERE? yeah all the time... i don't wear that much on a daily basis anyway... mascara, concealer and a bit of Benetint to make my cheeks pink

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)? i don't really have any... i shop anywhere i see something i like...

"I HAVE THE MOST ______ IN MY WARDROBE" fitted tee's and denim

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES? umm i haven't thought about it... high waisted pants don't look good on me at all... i hate flats... oh i hate peasant anything... i like the bohemian look but minus the hippie/peasant stuff...

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN HAVE? i'm not picky when it comes to my boyfriends style, i love him nonetheless... if you want to know what mens style i love... a bit casual... yet sophisticated... streamlined... touch of vintage... a mix of Brad Pitt on his good days and Tom Fordd...

WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? there's no denying gwyneth paltrow has great taste... kate moss, milla jovovich, frankie rayder, james king, reese witherspoon, cameron diaz, jennifer lopez... yeah there's a lot...

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED? avril fuckin lavigne's... her whole little pseudo-punk image is so annoying... and christina aguilera... don't EVEN get me started...

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED? i don't think i've ever received a "fashion tip"... although, i do think that it's important to develop personal style and wear what looks good on you, not everybody else... following a trend simply because it's "in" is a bad idea...

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

The Hilton sisters ( can we say ENOUGH please!) and cameron Diaz ( sometimes her stuff is ncie but she is Ms. Sloppy Queen as of lately)

lol... i love the hilton sisters... they're like a bad car wreck... you have to stop and stare at them... but yeah, they're trashy..

i have to disagree with miss cameron as your pick for wardrobe to burn... i've always loved her look... especially when she's dressed down.. even then she makes it work...

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? definetely red and black...that seems to be a color of choive on this board

FAVORITE DESIGNER? i love versaci whom i cant afford :(....gucci guess dkny enyce mark ecko

DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE-UP ON AND IF SO, WHERE? nope! never....i go to the corner store with eye liner

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)? i don't really have any... i shop anywhere i see something i like...

"I HAVE THE MOST ______ IN MY WARDROBE" tight black pants

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES? flats...peasant blouses...slouchy boots...UFO'S....anything green

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN HAVE? either diesel jeans a/x shirts type of guy...OR expensive ghetto(ghettofab)....which means sweat suits.. clean baggy jeans .. jordans..avirex....WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? J.Lo (mystify already explained why and i agree with her:) ) i dont like Britney, but i would love her wardrobe

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED? pamela anderson....some of the shyt she wears is retarded....angelina jolie......as for christina aguilera i dont think all of her clothes put together have anough material to start a fire :tongue:

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED? stilletto heels make ur legs look great.......that is so true its such a difference...

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? Definately black, sometimes white if I'm really tan, or red.... many say it looks really nice on me.

FAVORITE DESIGNER? Donna Karan, A/X, Diesel, Guess, ***D&G***, Mavi, Chloe, Chanel, ***Christian Dior***, Ralph Lauren Black Label, Ferragamo, Fendi, Gucci eyewear, Christian Lacroix, and many many many more.

DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE-UP ON AND IF SO, WHERE? I wear makeup everywhere, even to the gym. I only don't wear makeup to go tanning.

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)? Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom, tie between Lohman's/Century21

"I HAVE THE MOST ______ IN MY WARDROBE" - jeans, stilettos, and really flashy going out shirtrs

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES? ponchos, flats, high wasted jeans, non-fitted jeans, and Abercrombie & Fitch

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN HAVE? Pretty boy style and very very neat.... examples: I love the tight A/X or D&G shirt paired with Diesel jeans or nice tailored white pants. Also, spiky hair and the aviators.... typical pretty boy look.

WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? Jennifer Lopez, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Mariah Carey, and Heidi Klum.

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED? Bjork, Avril Lavigne, Kelly Osbourne, Kid Rock.

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED? If you're not comfortable in something, it'll show and therfore ruin your outfit.... just b/c some1 else looks good in something, it doesn't mean it was meant for you! (overweight girls in string bikinis, large thighs in white pants, etc.) Confidence can always add "flair" in your outfit.

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? Black and Gray

FAVORITE DESIGNER? Roberto Cavali, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana (sp?)

DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE-UP ON AND IF SO, WHERE? I usually have on at least a little so no, unless I'm going tanning or working out

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)? Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Arden B.

"I HAVE THE MOST ______ IN MY WARDROBE" - club wear/black pants (can never have too many pairs of black pants)

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES? hot pants, peasant tops

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN HAVE? Fairly stylish, sophisticated, and well put together (I like Kenneth Cole and Armani)

WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? Jennifer Lopez just because she has so much variety...everything from ghettofab hanging out clothes, to the most glamarous dresses, to the cutest and sexiest club outfits - she is so versatile and has appealing taste

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED? Pamela Anderson

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED? "It doesn't matter what you wear, it's how you wear it"

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? Black white and anything that enhances my complexion

FAVORITE DESIGNER? Versace, Dolce & Gabbana , house of eild, heatherette and bcbg

DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE-UP ON AND IF SO, WHERE? no makeup on when im walking the dog in the cold 5 am..lol

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)? nordstrom, sample sales , hotel venus and henri bendel

"I HAVE THE MOST ______ IN MY WARDROBE" - shoes, handbags and tops. everything from bumy cute gear to club sexy;)

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES? converse old school sneakers baseball caps and anything that doesnt look right on my body.

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN HAVE? D&G, Diesel, clairborne, and conservative donna karan.

WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? any supermodel they get paid in money and designer clothes.

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED? joan rivers along with her. shes so tacky it hurts to see her and her daughter.

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED? "It doesn't matter what you wear, it's how you wear it" & rest, healthy eating and excersie will do a body good.

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~even though u knew i know how to spell versacE and u realized it was probably a spelling mistake u JUST HAD TO put that in.......

:rolleyes:

~~ i'd prolly do the same thing tho;)

....i'm a ball buster....it's what i do!........

......and is it me....or does anyone else find the lack of originality on this thread a little disturbing....i feel like i keep reading the same response over and over and over

~~i've noticed that too but i decided to stay quiet.......at least my ideal guy is different from everyone else's.......and i dont go tanning:tongue: ..........however we do have to realize that just because we all like black and all wear make up does not mean we look the same....like a ghetto girl can like black and always wear make-up as can a goth girl but they will look truly different...........i dunno *shrug*

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~i've noticed that too but i decided to stay quiet.......at least my ideal guy is different from everyone else's.......and i dont go tanning:tongue: ..........however we do have to realize that just because we all like black and all wear make up does not mean we look the same....like a ghetto girl can like black and always wear make-up as can a goth girl but they will look truly different...........i dunno *shrug*

...NEVER! stay quiet.............:D

....but not even......black and red....like....celeb u wanna share clothes with.....celeb u wanna burn....BLAH!......i dont wanna go to work........not that it has anything to do with this thread......

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? Black goes with everything

FAVORITE DESIGNER? Chloe - can sometime afford her stuff. lol

DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE-UP ON AND IF SO, WHERE? to run errands or go to the mall

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)? Bloomies, Saks and Neiman Marcus

"I HAVE THE MOST ______ IN MY WARDROBE" - Jeans

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES? Tapered Jeans

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN HAVE? Gucci, Armanie and dolce&gabbana, Donna Karen Signature, or just DKNY and Kenneth Cole and Diesel Decked out to the fullest. So Sexy when I guy knows how to DRESS!!!!

WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? Jennifer Lopez and Stella macartney and Milla Jovovich

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED? Bjork and Carmen Diaz<-- just dont like the slutty look

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED? This is my own tip I made up its on my aol profile too. LOL

" I dont have time for this I need to pick out an Outfit!!"

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? Black

FAVORITE DESIGNER? Dont have one

DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE-UP ON AND IF SO, WHERE? I only wear a little makeup, so no I really dont leave without makeup

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)? Dont have one, wherever I see nice clothes

"I HAVE THE MOST ______ IN MY WARDROBE" - Shoes and handbags, I have too many

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES? Fur and Slouchy Boots

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN HAVE? Comfortable but put together and stylish...no specific designer though

WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? Jennifer Lopez, she always looks stylish , even in sweatpants

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED? Kelly osbourne, I cant stand anything about her, her personality and her wardrobe

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED? Take care of yourself and have confidence in yourself , no matter what youre wearing or look like that day.:tongue:

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? Black, Red, White

FAVORITE DESIGNER? ???

DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE-UP ON AND IF SO, WHERE? I don't very much at all, so yeah, I can leave without makeup on

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)?

"I HAVE THE MOST ______ IN MY WARDROBE" - Shoes and little cute tops

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES? I am not much for following trends. If I like it, I will it, but I don't I won't.

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN HAVE? Knows how to look good in jeans and t-shirt, a suit , or wind pants for that matter. I like Armani, Structure, Polo, Perry Ellis, CK..etc Knows how work the attire, not the other way around.

WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? Madonna, she can wear anything and just about does

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED? I would go with Kelly Osbourne on this one

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED? Wear the outfit, don't let it wear you. Dare to be an orignal.

Favorite Color to Wear: Black

Favorite Designer: Not one but many......

Do I leave the house with/without makeup on? I don't wear makeup except if I'm going out with some friends or something relating to business.

Top 3 favorite stores:

1. banana republic

2. bebe

3. express ????

I have the most BLACK in my wardrobe

Something I'll never wear no matter how trendy it is? Anything that seems like whatever everyone else is wearing.

What kind of style my ideal man would have? I love Hugo Boss suits, if he looks good in one....:) otherwise, I don't care, as long as his pants don't hang halfway down his ass, and he's not carrying around an am/fm radio with 20 fake gold necklaces around his neck...

Which celebrity would I like to share a wardrobe with? ...none.

Which celebrity's wardrobe should be burned? These pop bitches...britney, christinia, etc....all look the same.

Best fashion tip? ???????????

even though im a guy, i'm gonna try my hand at this:

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? white (pimp factor)

FAVORITE DESIGNER? Domenico Dolce & Stefano Gabbana

DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE-UP ON AND IF SO, WHERE? :::Best Austin Powers Voice::: I'm a man, baby!

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)? Saks Fith Ave, Loftworks, new Burberry store.

"I HAVE THE MOST ______ IN MY WARDROBE" - designer t-shirt, yeah im a labelwhore.

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES? bananna yellow clothing

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN HAVE? She has to be as comfortable in sweats as she is in couture.

WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? Michael Jordan, the man is the most under rated fashionista on the planet.

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED? Anna Nicole Smith, and hopefully she'll fall into the flames too.

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED? Confidence is very sexy.

Joe