Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~Please fill this out ~

Mystify

Originally posted by mystify82281

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? Black

FAVORITE DESIGNER? Kenny Cole, Diesel jeans

DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE-UP ON AND IF SO, WHERE? I go au natural usually :D

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)? Bloomingdale's... normally I just pick what I like, different stores apply for me

"I HAVE THE MOST ______ IN MY WARDROBE" - T-shirts

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES? Peasent shirts on guys - Ill never be able to pull that one off

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN HAVE? If a girl looks good in gym clothes, then she's definitely beautiful... so basically I like a girl who can be all dressed up and also look cute in her pajamas

WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? Will Smith - I think he has a phat style and lenny Kravitz - cuz he can pull anything off

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED? Kid Rock and Byork

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED? Always wear clean underwear :tongue:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? Blue

FAVORITE DESIGNER? ??? D&G

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)? saks fifth ave, neiman marcus, bloomingdales

"I HAVE THE MOST ______ IN MY WARDROBE" - tshirts

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES? pink clothes

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN HAVE? dunno, as long as she dresses nice and looks good in it

WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? justin from nsync

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED? you gotta be able to pull of the style you wear, so u don't like somethin ur not

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? Tan, natural colors

FAVORITE DESIGNER? ????

DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE-UP ON AND IF SO, WHERE? Gym, Sometimes to work

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)? Charlotte Russe, Express, Bebe

"I HAVE THE MOST ______ IN MY WARDROBE" I’d have to say – sweaters (damn winter)

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES? Sweatpants, those shirts that hang off one shoulder, acid wash jeans, leg warmers, hot pants

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN HAVE? Semi – baggy, stylish clothing for casual, dark designer suits - formal

WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? Biance Knowles

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED? Gwen Steffani I hate how she dresses

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED? It’s painful to be beautiful

• 2 weeks later...

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? Im always wearing some shade a blue.

FAVORITE DESIGNER? BCBG, Betsey Johnson, Marc Jacobs, Calvin Klein, Donna Karan

DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE-UP ON AND IF SO, WHERE? all the time...lip gloss does NOT count ;)

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)? Jcrew, Club Monaco, Diesel ( just for the denim, the designs suck otherwise )

"I HAVE THE MOST ______ IN MY WARDROBE" jeans...

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES? that peasant look...or anything that is uncomfortable to wear

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN HAVE? He has to have his own style...whatever made him stand out from everyone else, he must love fashion, though!!

WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? Halle Berry, Ananda Lewis from Mtv, Jennifer Lopez ( when she's not trying to be from the block), Eve has def kicked up her fashion sense lately

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED? Anna Nicole Smith...:vomit3:

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED? accentuate whatever works to make you look great...comfort is key!

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? Black Red or Tan

FAVORITE DESIGNER? Theroy or Juicy

DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE-UP ON AND IF SO, WHERE? Never

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)? Bebe,Rampge,Bloomingdales

"I HAVE THE MOST ______ IN MY WARDROBE" - Jeans

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES? Those long knit skirts,FUR

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN HAVE?

Trendy but not overboard . Nothing toooo tight, a mans Jeans should never be tighter than mine ! Pulled together and polished

WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? Jennifer Lopez,andJennifer Anniston

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED? Christina Agulera, Pam Anderson,

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED? "forget about trends wear what looks and feels good on you !"

:aright::bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :aright:

Originally posted by magellanmax

Excuse ma ignorance, its not by intent....:rolleyes: Was this thread directed just to just the gals?...If it was, can you set up one for the guys?:)

No hun go ahead and fill it out!!! If you look back, you'll see other guys have done the same.... If a question doesnt apply to you, then say so! :D

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR: Hands down, Navy and baby blue are the shit ! Talk 'bout cool moody color...luv it.

FAVORITE DESIGNER: The designer outfits, especially mens line, have lotsa grey areas...meaning they are hard to differentiate...but If I had to pick...hmmm...I think Brooks Brothers make the best pants,...they dont have none of that nilly willy-cheap looking-body huggin-spandex-looking wear. But when it comes to shirts.....Liz Claiborne mens shirts are cool. Extra added fit, a rarity in mens shirts available.

LEAVE THE HOUSE WITH/OUT MAKEUP : I swear if I did have make-up on...please, if you ever see me with some on....do me a favor and call 911,...coz I think I would be just over the edge (or I may be researching for an upcoming movie gig:blown:

I HAVE THE MOST_____ IN MA WARDROBE : I think I own more shirts and dress shoes than most guys I know....LOL

SOMETHING I WOULDNT WEAR EVEN IF IT WAS TRENDY: This one's easy....lol. I wouldnt be caught dead in a leather jacket with a drawstring in the middle (what were guys thinkin of in the 80s?...lord have mercy)

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN WEAR: The BS that a guy doesnt really care is played out..fess up guys, we all have our tastes, and NONE aint one of 'em..lol My ideal outfit on my gal would be Long or short denim skirt with a slit in the back along with knee length black boots (ofcoz..and a smile). Hot Damn!! that look gets me all the time... (fetish??...hmmm...dont think so)

CELEBRITYS' WARDROBE YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE: Screw the celebrities, I can smoke 'em on any given day....lol (just dont have enuff benjamins like they do)

CELEBRITYS' WARDROBE THAT SHOULD BE BURNED: M. Manson, Macy Gray, Cher, Dennis Rodman and color explosion factory gal- PINK !!...lol

BEST FASHION TIP GIVEN/GIVE : Never give up on your favorite color, no matter how a minority it is. YLEAVE THE HOUSE WITH/OUT MAKEUP : I swear if I did have make-up on...please, if you ever see me with some on....do me a favor and call 911,...coz I think I would be just over the edge (or I may be researching for an upcoming movie gig:blown:

I HAVE THE MOST_____ IN MA WARDROBE : I think I own more shirts and dress shoes than most guys I know....LOL

SOMETHING I WOULDNT WEAR EVEN IF IT WAS TRENDY: This one's easy....lol. I wouldnt be caught dead in a leather jacket with a drawstring in the middle (what were guys thinkin of in the 80s?...lord have mercy)

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN WEAR: The BS that a guy doesnt really care is played out..fess up guys, we all have our tastes, and NONE aint one of 'em..lol My ideal outfit on my gal would be Long or short denim skirt with a slit in the back along with knee length black boots (ofcoz..and a smile). Hot Damn!! that look gets me all the time... (fetish??...hmmm...dont think so)

CELEBRITYS' WARDROBE YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE: Screw the celebrities, I can smoke 'em on any given day....lol (just dont have enuff benjamins like they do)

CELEBRITYS' WARDROBE THAT SHOULD BE BURNED: M. Manson, Macy Gray, Cher, Dennis Rodman and color explosion factory gal- PINK !!...lol

BEST FASHION TIP GIVEN/GIVE : Never give up on your favorite color, no matter how a minority it is. Your fav color is a reflection of your deep soul. Dont be ashamed of it, flaunt it. And if you live long enuff, it will turn out to be THE hot thing around...

just ma opinion....dont make it rite :D

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR: You can never go wrong in black

FAVORITE DESIGNER: Bisou-Bisou

LEAVE THE HOUSE WITH/OUT MAKEUP : Sometimes when i have to go to school on Saturday mornings, but I always throw on some eyeliner

I HAVE THE MOST_____ IN MA WARDROBE : Jeans, Jeans, Jeans

SOMETHING I WOULDNT WEAR EVEN IF IT WAS TRENDY: Tapered leg jeans...eww!

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN WEAR: I like my man just to be put together nicely in something that fits him. My b/f looks cute in his button down shirts though

CELEBRITYS' WARDROBE YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE: Defintely Jennifer Lopez, that was a good pick. She has the best wardrobe. Also, any of Destiny's Child clothes are cute too

CELEBRITYS' WARDROBE THAT SHOULD BE BURNED: Pink and Kelly Osbourne

BEST FASHION TIP GIVEN/GIVE : Clothes dont make the person, the person makes the clothes. If you got it, flaunt it

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? Black

FAVORITE DESIGNER? D&G/Marc Jacobs

DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE-UP ON AND IF SO, WHERE? Doesnt apply

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)? Bloomingdales, Les Grom, Hugo Boss

"I HAVE THE MOST ______ IN MY WARDROBE" - shoes/sneakers

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES? Leather pants or boots..just dont look right

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN HAVE? sexy but sophisticated, naturally beautiful

WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? Hmmm...not too sure on this one

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED? David Arquetts

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED? Whatever it is that you decide to wear, wear it well

Originally posted by mystify82281

Another survey for my fashion chikees/chicos :D ...... Please fill in your answers!!!

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? Black, Can't ever go wrong with it

FAVORITE DESIGNER? Prada, IF I could afford it ;)

DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE-UP ON AND IF SO, WHERE? I usually have on at least a little so no, unless I'm going tanning :D

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)? Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Arden B.

"I HAVE THE MOST ______ IN MY WARDROBE" - Going-out tops or jeans

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES? Slouchy Boots, Tapered Jeans, and those rug-like sweaters that look like you're wearing an afgan on your shoulders!!!!! :eek: What is the deal with them???

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN HAVE? Fairly stylish, sophisticated, and well put together (I like Kenneth Cole and Armani)

WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? Jennifer Lopez just because she has so much variety...everything from ghettofab hanging out clothes, to the most glamarous dresses, to the cutest and sexiest club outfits - she is so versatile and has appealing taste OR Jennifer Aniston because she is just flawless no matter what

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED? Byork (spelling?) or Kelly Osbourne (I know it's 'original', but I would never wear any of it)

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED? "Wear everything with confidence and "No white after labor day"

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? Dark blue and black.

FAVORITE DESIGNER? Westwood, Mc Queen, Dior, Fendi

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)? Burberry's, Barney's, Fendi,

"I HAVE THE MOST shoes IN MY WARDROBE" -

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES? hmm...golden rings

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN HAVE? edgy, but not dirty

WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? hmm i don't actually know...

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED? J Lo's -- way too trashy

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED? "the calim of originality points out to the lack of knowledge in history" (Coco C.)

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? Black, although red and blue also work

FAVORITE DESIGNER? D&G....cant afford it tho

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)? Canal Jeans (2 weeks left :cry: ), Century21, Urban Outfitters

"I HAVE THE MOST ______ IN MY WARDROBE" -pants

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES: distressed jeans, capris, sandals

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN HAVE? i dont care as long as it's original; no walking billboards either

HICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? Homer Simpson. That guy's got style. :toungue:

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED?

Britney Spears. She should only be permitted to walk around naked. ;)

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED? wear what makes you look good.

Originally posted by thehype

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? white, becasue i am tan, so white makes me look tanner

FAVORITE DESIGNER? diesel

DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE-UP ON AND IF SO, WHERE? doesn't apply

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)? diesel, lord and taylor, journeys

"I HAVE THE MOST ______ IN MY WARDROBE" - t-shirts, i have so many i need to give half of them away per year

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES? ghetto clothes, u know the look

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN HAVE? Someone who is original in their dress and that they are comfortable

WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH?iglaseus( i cant spell for my life)

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED? billy bob thornton

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED? always match the shoes with the belt

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? black or white

FAVORITE DESIGNER? AX

DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE-UP ON AND IF SO, WHERE? Yes all the time

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)? AX, diesel, french connection

"I HAVE THE MOST ______ IN MY WARDROBE" shirts for the clubs

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES? prob. my hats

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN HAVE? gotta dress nice, all name brands

WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? christina agularia

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED? courtney love

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED? give-PEASE MATCH YOUR CLOTHES!!!

:bong:

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? Black goes with everything...brown

FAVORITE DESIGNER? D&G, Versace

DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE-UP ON AND IF SO, WHERE? I always put on a little..so no

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)?

Rampage, Armani Exchange..what***** can find..

"I HAVE THE MOST ______ IN MY WARDROBE" - Handbags, tops not enough stuff that goes together...!!!!!

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES? Some of those really really strange stuff that desinger design..like christian dior

D&G Kenneth Cole, but not too gay please...

WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? all of em

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED? pamela anderson-TRASH!

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED?

wear whatever you feel like wearing at the moment even if it's not stylish (like sweatshirt and old jeans..)

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? black :)

FAVORITE DESIGNER? who knows.. id love some phat versace gowns or vera wang.. i think i spelled that right lol :tongue:

DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE-UP ON AND IF SO, WHERE? if im not going OUT , then i could give 2 shits less what i look like.. and i dont think i look 1/2 bad without makeup lol.. so i go everywhere makeup free if need be.

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)? bang bang... gotta admit i still love it there... h&m...charlotte russe

"I HAVE THE MOST ______ IN MY WARDROBE" - super-lowrise black pants :i wear them to work:

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES? peasant looking tops...

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN HAVE? same as mine :) trendy, sometimes neat and sexy but also rugged and sexy also :hump:

WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? i agree with jennifer lopez... i also would say britney.. shes always got the phattest jeans.. :)

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED? pamela anderson.. T-R-A-S-H

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED? be a leader not a follower- wear what YOU like... wear what looks good on YOU not what looks good on everyone else... be creative and start new trends urself... :)

• 2 weeks later...

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? White....it compliments my skin.

FAVORITE DESIGNER? Chanel :D

DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE-UP ON AND IF SO, WHERE? I don't wear make-up when I go to work....and when I do wear it, I try to wear as little as possible....but for special occasions, I like to ~funk~ it up a tad bit....

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)? I mostly shop at the stores on 8th street & broadway.....but one of my fave's is Venus.

"I HAVE THE MOST ______ IN MY WARDROBE" I have lots of bags, shoes, & kicks more than anything :)

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES? Things I'll NEVER wear: :puke: the infamous pointy shoes/boots, those rouched tops, hippie tops (the ones that make you look like you're pregnant), lace-up pants/jeans, belts, pants that get tighter at the ankles....that's all I can think of for now.

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN HAVE? Being able to wear & pull off wearing more than one style - variety!

WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? Definitely Jennifer Lopez & Gwen Stefani

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED? All I can think of is Christina Aguilera's trashy clothes, Pink's ugly clothes, and Cher....need I say more :laugh:

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED? I say it's all about being sexy not trashy - yet comfort is important to me - if it's not comfortable - I won't wear it!

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR?

Black, pretty much is perfect for any setting from casual to clubbin

FAVORITE DESIGNER?

various

DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE-UP ON AND IF SO, WHERE?

Most of the time I leave the house without makeup except for that one drunk evening 6 years ago of which I rather not comment...

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)?

Wallmart, goodwill, and banna republic...

"I HAVE THE MOST ______ IN MY WARDROBE"

Dress-shirts

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES?

#1 thing are those new low-cut jeans for guys...what the FUCk was that designer thinking?

-open-toed sandals

-polo shirts

-and fucking capri pants on guys...wrong wrong wrong

Massively varied, from comfortable jean and t-shirt look, to wine and dine gown etc..

WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? Im not sure really any of them...

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED?

THe artist formerly know as Prince...not just his wardrobe but he should be burned too....

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED?

Wear what you like, and do not care to be judged, also try not to judge others on what they wear...you could be surprised.

even though thats a bit hard to do I try most of the time...

• 4 weeks later...

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? Green. I have red hair (technically orange), so it kind of goes together.

FAVORITE DESIGNER? D&G , if I had that much money.

DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE-UP ON AND IF SO, WHERE? All the time. Everywhere. I'm a guy.

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)? Express for Men, Journeys, A&F

"I HAVE THE MOST ______ IN MY WARDROBE" - ...weird pants, at least for a guy. (plad, train engline striped pants, etc..)

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES? Hot-Topic

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN HAVE? Just clean, sort of dressy, more the person than the clothes.

WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? I like Aston Kutchers. I can't really think of many people right now.

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED? ...my brain hurts.

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED? read. "...my brain hurts."

• 3 weeks later...

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? Black...

FAVORITE DESIGNER? D&G, BOSS, Brooks Brothers, Canali, Brioni, Todd Welsh, Theory, Diesel, Salvatore Ferragamo, And Gucci...

DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE-UP ON AND IF SO, WHERE? i do not wear make up...

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)? Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, A&F, (i know you only said three but) A&F and Hollister...

"I HAVE THE MOST ______ IN MY WARDROBE" - Suits...

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES? tapered jeans, sunglasses indoors, sleeveless shirts, fubu, rocca sean john and the like, cowboy boots, or any boot that is not for snowboarding, fingerless gloves, leather jackets, shortsleeve dress shirts, shortsleeve dress shirts with a tie, icy spikers, or spiked hair in general, own or drive or drive in , or know someone who owns a mustang, camaro or firebird, so much to list...

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN HAVE? they fit any occassion properly with out going overboard... (at the risk of sounding cocky/conceded i like to be one of the best dressed couples at a function)

WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? damn... thats a tough one... i have no idea...

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED? almost all of them... esp. anyone from any boy band, most "rappers" and tons of punk kids like avril and sum41... omg grosssssss...

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED? never experienced either...