Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~Please fill this out ~

Mystify

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? Black & White (if Im tanned)

FAVORITE DESIGNER? D&G, Christian Dior, IF I could afford it ;)

DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE-UP ON AND IF SO, WHERE? I usually have a little on..so no

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)? Arden B, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales.

"I HAVE THE MOST ______ IN MY WARDROBE" Going-out tops

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES? Tapered Jeans :eek:

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN HAVE?

The style male models have.... Like Antonio Sabato Jr.

WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? Jennifer Lopez, Britney Spears or Gwen Stefani

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED? Pamela Anderson, Anna Nicole Smith, Christina Aguilera, Macy Gray

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED? "Be confortable in everything you wear" and "have fun"

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? purple cause i like to look like PRINCE

FAVORITE DESIGNER? payless

DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE-UP ON AND IF SO, WHERE? does putting it on my booty count?

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)? payless-micheal jacksons bedroom-and janet jacksons panty drawer

"I HAVE THE MOST _THONGS_ IN MY WARDROBE" - Going-out tops or jeans

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES? straw cowboy hats

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN HAVE? none- i want to mold them in the image of the PENGUIN from batman

WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? Dennis rodman-al pachino-and mimi from drew carry

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED? MYSTIFY's HEHE

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED?

for me to get a CLUE

• 2 weeks later...

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? used to be baby blue, but now its red and of course black

FAVORITE DESIGNER? D&G (but I am poor lately) Armani

DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE-UP ON AND IF SO, WHERE? never wore make up

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)? Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, and anywhere I see something I like

"I HAVE THE MOST ______ IN MY WARDROBE" T-shirts and dress down/hanging around clothes

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES? make up, bell bottoms, sunglasses in a club, flannel shirts, anything that is pink, long socks unless they are dress up socks with a nice pair of shoes (never long socks with sneakers) I fuckin hate that, and a lot of stuff rappers wear or how they wear it

WHAT KIND OF STYLE WOULD YOUR IDEAL MAN/WOMAN HAVE? always looks cute in whatever she wears... If its towel sweatpants or beautiful dress. Also, I love outfits that shows a girls body and how well kept it is (if it is well kept that is)

WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? Lenny Kravitz

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED? even though I love hip-hop a lot of them need to show where the money goes besides their jewlry.

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED? my mom when I was younger, " Papi go get a towel before you eat cause I don't want you yelling when you stain it." lol i really dont know thats the only advice I have ever gotten really. even though its really not a fashion tip...

• 1 month later...

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? gray

FAVORITE DESIGNER? Ralph Lauren

DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE-UP ON AND IF SO, WHERE? ..ahmm...no

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)? banana republic....polo..err..i duno..thas it

"I HAVE THE MOST ______ IN MY WARDROBE" button downs

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES? i gota run with Skeemr...sunglasses @ night..UGHH! ...velour outfits...timbs with sweats..oversized throwback jerseys...etc etc

combination of dressy and laid back..a mix of both..can wear sneakers..or shoes..pants..or sweats..etc etc

WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? Pedja Stojakovic (#16 Sacramento Kings) ..he's a sharp mahfuka ..or Colin Farrel

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED? CAM'RON!!

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED? i always tell people not to wear all one color..like all white..or all gray..or all black..it looks too boring...i dont really get too many tips..people tell me to wear green..YUCK

FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? black and red. I'm just attracted to red, I can't help it, half of my wardrobe is red.

FAVORITE DESIGNER? I don't have one...I've always liked Chanel and Dior.

DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE-UP ON AND IF SO, WHERE? never!!!!!!

TOP 3 FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP IN (RIGHT NOW)? Macy's, Image

"I HAVE THE MOST ______ IN MY WARDROBE" jeans

SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER WEAR NO MATTER HOW TRENDY IT IS OR BECOMES? I think maybe it's more of a particular look, like some trends are SOOO polished that everyone who rocks them look completely the same. But nothing comes to mind in particular of one item i would never wear...even though of course, they're out there...

I like the backpacker look, but not as thuggish as it could be..I like a guy who's comfortable..and looks confident in it.

WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A WARDROBE WITH? I really just adore Gwen Stefani. Tina fey always looks gorgeous. Shit, I don't know.

WHICH CELEBRITY'S WARDROBE SHOULD BE BURNED? I'm realizing that I don't pay too much attention to what celebrities wear enough to answer this question...avril annoys the shit outta me

BEST FASHION TIP YOU GIVE OR HAVE RECIEVED? LOL "Wear what you want"