Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: HUNNIE818, NOTALLTHERE and THE HYPE

all i have to say is you guys are FABULOUS and sooooo NICE !!

hunnie818 - thanks for the shot and for shaking it on the dance floor with me. you are definitly a cool chick !!

notallthere - so nice and not at all what i expected, what a cutiepie !! hope you liked the music ??

thehype - you feeling okay, still tired. it was nice to meet you !!

i had a good time on friday (despite the crowd being weak) but the music was GREAT as always and i hope you guys had a good time !!

:D:):D:):D

Originally posted by barbiegirl

all i have to say is you guys are FABULOUS and sooooo NICE !!

hunnie818 - thanks for the shot and for shaking it on the dance floor with me. you are definitly a cool chick !!

notallthere - so nice and not at all what i expected, what a cutiepie !! hope you liked the music ??

thehype - you feeling okay, still tired. it was nice to meet you !!

i had a good time on friday (despite the crowd being weak) but the music was GREAT as always and i hope you guys had a good time !!

:D:):D:):D

p.s. did you like the cd's ??

that's because tom didn't have any that night probably - don't be a crybaby, i will get you one !!

oh yeah - where were you ??

i haven't seen you there in eons !!

notallthere asked me if i knew you - he told me you used to work there and how you always told him to go

CD was mixed very well and I enjoyed it. Your boyfriend is a good DJ and they should be happy that he spins there! Despite the crowd (lack there of) We had a good time. Every time I go I still am completey amazed of what an unbelievable venue paradox is. It was great meeting you and it is good to know that we got CP members on all corners of this green earth. Please let me and the rest of the bored know of the next big event they have there.

Originally posted by notallthere

CD was mixed very well and I enjoyed it. Your boyfriend is a good DJ and they should be happy that he spins there! Despite the crowd (lack there of) We had a good time. Every time I go I still am completey amazed of what an unbelievable venue paradox is. It was great meeting you and it is good to know that we got CP members on all corners of this green earth. Please let me and the rest of the bored know of the next big event they have there.

you are such a nice guy !!!

:)

Originally posted by notallthere

Dec 14th - www.planetxusa.com will be hosting a party there. Tom works for planetX records and it's going to be a GOOD party !! You should go and bring some peeps !!

I'll let you know more about it when I get more details.

:D

Originally posted by barbiegirl

that's because tom didn't have any that night probably - don't be a crybaby, i will get you one !!

oh yeah - where were you ??

i haven't seen you there in eons !!

notallthere asked me if i knew you - he told me you used to work there and how you always told him to go

My friends took me to REDBANK--IT sucked! I was miserable, I tried to drink enuf to black out but it didnt work.

Ive been MIA...If all goes well, I may be working there again soon..I have to work out some details--Like getting there and getting home.:laugh:

Originally posted by hunnie818

Hey Sweetheart! It was so nice meeting you on friday :D

Thankyou so much for all the drinks and thanks to your man for the CD, I love it....

I'm listening it to it right now @ work! He is an awesome dj!!!!:dj:

You MUST come to Deko soon so we can hang out again!!!!:)

i'm GLAD you like the cd - see i told you your ears would not be dissappointed !!

i love your new sig. - it's soooo YOU

DEKO sounds good - i'll PM you my cell #

check in a few - OK !

again - it was nice to meet you

you are so darn cute !!!