Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spy Shot Of Britney Spears Ass Naked...

dgmodel

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's not spectacular to everyone. I just think it's gorgeous bc she's not rail thin and the girl has some nice muslces, but still looks very feminine and sexy. I think her body is a LOT better than some of the waifs like Jennifer Aniston, Brittany Murphy, Calista Flockhart!!!!

Oh and I think Britney looks THE BEST in either her "Slave 4 U" video or "Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman" video.....

Linabina -- Do you agree?!?! :D

Originally posted by mystify82281

Well it's not spectacular to everyone. I just think it's gorgeous bc she's not rail thin and the girl has some nice muslces, but still looks very feminine and sexy. I think her body is a LOT better than some of the waifs like Jennifer Aniston, Brittany Murphy, Calista Flockhart!!!!

Oh and I think Britney looks THE BEST in either her "Slave 4 U" video or "Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman" video.....

Linabina -- Do you agree?!?! :D

of course... :)

i like a girls body to have a lil meat on the bones!! u know? thats what i find sexy.... definitely not rail thin girls... but thats just how i feel about myself... id rather be muscular and curvy n have a slightly bigger build than "skinny" girls.... than to just have a tiny lil body... not saying that skinny girls cant be curvy... but u know what i mean..

looks very feminine and sexy. I think her body is a LOT better than some of the waifs like Jennifer Aniston, Brittany Murphy, Calista Flockhart!!!!

Brittany Murphy used to be a lil chubby, remember her in Clueless?

OH MY GOD!!!! I totally remember her in Clueless. She looks like a COMPLETELY different person now.

She has gotten to be so thin and emancipated - But I do think her make-up and hair and style have gotten better, she just needs to put back on a few pounds!!!

She has gotten to be so thin and emancipated - But I do think her make-up and hair and style have gotten better, she just needs to put back on a few pounds!!!

:confused: :confused:

e·man·ci·pate ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-mns-pt)

tr.v. e·man·ci·pat·ed, e·man·ci·pat·ing, e·man·ci·pates

(1) To free from bondage, oppression, or restraint; liberate.

(2) Law. To release (a child) from the control of parents or a guardian.

emaciated???

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by linabina

of course... :)

i like a girls body to have a lil meat on the bones!! u know? thats what i find sexy.... definitely not rail thin girls... but thats just how i feel about myself... id rather be muscular and curvy n have a slightly bigger build than "skinny" girls.... than to just have a tiny lil body... not saying that skinny girls cant be curvy... but u know what i mean..

i agree but im a skinny girl... kinda sucks. i cant do anything about it, it is just my build. i actually put on a few pounds and im happy about it. :D

Originally posted by ou812

:confused: :confused:

e·man·ci·pate ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-mns-pt)

tr.v. e·man·ci·pat·ed, e·man·ci·pat·ing, e·man·ci·pates

(1) To free from bondage, oppression, or restraint; liberate.

(2) Law. To release (a child) from the control of parents or a guardian.

emaciated???

:laugh: :laugh:

BWAHAHA LMAO :laugh:

Originally posted by somebitch

i agree but im a skinny girl... kinda sucks. i cant do anything about it, it is just my build. i actually put on a few pounds and im happy about it. :D

Still..............it's better than being some"fat"bitch :aright: