Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
prplhz

I need to know??

Who is coming to NY for Lawler this weekend? Thought you guys weren't going so I had all but counted you out, haven't been near the computer for the past week and I come back to all this talk about you guys going up to NY, what the dilly yo?

i'm going, tinybf says she's going and riding up with me. sauvee88 would also be there, funkyfresh says he wants to go (have to catch up with him), addyk says hell be there. trying to convince a friend from work to also go.

i also hope the few people i've met from the NY board and certain someone i know who is in transition from MIA to NY will also be there...and is it a rumor or fact, j5 will enlighten us with his presence on that evening?

Originally posted by prplhz

That has made my day! I am so excited that you guys are going to be there too, that is going to be an awesome night!

Also, that will give tini and I a good chance to have a little fun before our time in DC next month!

:party:

Hey girlie :) Can't wait to see ya. I wasn't going to go to Lawler but I'm bursting at the seams here to see a good dj at a venue I like! Plus it will give me a chance to see all of you guys. Tell TJ5 that he better get his ass down to NY for this :D He said he was going.