Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who eats popcorn at 9:45 in the morning?

nyis4meatheads

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

BUMP - 10:30 today :blown:

:worry2: sorry to hear that... that's the worst smell in the morning.. lol.. there's some person in my office who makes popcorn usually ever day.. but it's not till the afternoon around 2 or 3 so it's a little more tolerable :)

Originally posted by vikkii123

:worry2: sorry to hear that... that's the worst smell in the morning.. lol.. there's some person in my office who makes popcorn usually ever day.. but it's not till the afternoon around 2 or 3 so it's a little more tolerable :)

Yeah, I don't know what it is, but microwave popcorn in the morning just turns my stomach. It's much more tolerable later in the day... even though it still smells just awful.

I love the smell of real movie-type popcorn, but the microwave stuff, with all that fake butter :puke:

I love the smell of real movie-type popcorn, but the microwave stuff, with all that fake butter :puke:

Ya the real popcorn when you go to the movies is the best.. with lots of butter on it :aright:

speaking of movies.. I went a couple of weeks ago to see "The Ring" anyone else see it.. it's pretty good.. kinda freaky.. but I liked it.

Ya the real popcorn when you go to the movies is the best.. with lots of butter on it :aright:

speaking of movies.. I went a couple of weeks ago to see "The Ring" anyone else see it.. it's pretty good.. kinda freaky.. but I liked it.

JACKASS JACKASS JACKASS

great great time, although heavy smoking should be done!:smoke:

Ya that's what I've heard about that movie...

But no one I know wants to go see it with me.. so I'll just wait till it comes out on DVD I guess... :laugh:

no one wants to see it with you? that sux. i'll go see it again with ya if ya want. do you live right in boston?

Originally posted by snatch69

saugus isn't that far. get your ass out here and we'll see it!! :tongue:

unless you are like me and without vroom vroom :mad:

lol.. well no it's not that far...

and I work in Boston.. Downtown :)

and I've got a vroom vroom :idea:

so... who else wants to go and see it??

You haven't seen it either.. lol.. so I'm not alone ;)

You're never alone Vik ;)

Hey, if you're up for seeing Jackass sometime, just let me know. Anyone who wants to come along is more than welcome... I'll even drive. (though not to DC Vic... you can get your own damn ride :tongue:)

Maybe whatupg would be up for it too, she's on the N. Shore (she's still in DC I think though, should be back soon).

Hey, if you're up for seeing Jackass sometime, just let me know. Anyone who wants to come along is more than welcome... I'll even drive. (though not to DC Vic... you can get your own damn ride :tongue:)

Maybe whatupg would be up for it too, she's on the N. Shore (she's still in DC I think though, should be back soon).

Oh thanks sweetie :comit: lol

Ya I'm def up for seeing it...

So when?? Where?? just let me know!

Oh thanks sweetie :comit: lol

Ya I'm def up for seeing it...

So when?? Where?? just let me know!

When's good for you? I can go whenever, but I'd prefer sometime during the week (not the weekend, which is always busy). Just let me know! Does anyone else want to go? When's good for all of you?

I got back this morning! :D Good weekend in DC although I never found Cusick :( and didn't meet up with Vic and the other DC peeps. We had to drive because no Metro up there and got lost - finally gave up because it was already like 11:45, we had a very long Friday and Saturday and ended up at this bar called the Brickcellar (I think???). I can't even explain how many different beers this place had :eek: - there was HUNDREDS of flavors of beers there. I tried way too many ;) Good time, but sad I didn't hook up with Vic and tinyb :( I'll be back though - I have a great place to stay down there!

Anyways, I'm definetly up for Jackass :D

When's good for you? I can go whenever, but I'd prefer sometime during the week (not the weekend, which is always busy). Just let me know! Does anyone else want to go? When's good for all of you?

Tuesdays and Thursdays are good for me!

Tuesdays and Thursdays are both good for me. Do you guys (girls) have any preference?

Sounds like DC was a good time g! I'm disappointed that you missed Sean Cusick though, but what are you gonna do? I just wanted to hear a review of his set, I haven't heard him spin in two years, and he never releases comp CDs or anything.

mmmmmm, hundreds of beers :pint:

Tuesdays and Thursdays are both good for me. Do you guys (girls) have any preference?

Sounds like DC was a good time g! I'm disappointed that you missed Sean Cusick though, but what are you gonna do? I just wanted to hear a review of his set, I haven't heard him spin in two years, and he never releases comp CDs or anything.

mmmmmm, hundreds of beers :pint:

Jackass - I'm thinking either this Thursday or next Tuesday night - whatever everyone can work with.

DC-Yeah, I'm pretty dissappointed about the Cusick thing. Sucked because Megan isn't too into clubbing, but she said she was up for anything that night. Once we couldn't find it though, forget it - she was like ah, whatever, let's just find another bar - like Cusick was just "another bar" or something, but I didn't want to aggrivate her by driving in circles all night so I said screw it. :( Such is life I guess! They'll probablly have a Cusick review on the DC board I know alot of them were going.

Hundreds of Beers - mmmmmmhmmmmmm - they even had blueberry!!! :D