Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*...yUm.....

misk

Originally posted by origskeemr

I'm reppin the 313 fuck New World... lol Misk is in love wit her brotha everyone:laugh: ask her about her brotha and you will see:eek:

CheddarBox is the man ;)

...shut up stupid!........he is hot.....that is all.......he is not my brother!!!!!!...damnit........stop ruining my thread:mad:

indexmain.gifeminem03.jpgeminem11.jpg

eminem69.jpg

...i'm going to go home and listen to his shit again...been awhile...

...my boy works for mtv right in the mtv building and met him last week...says he's very average build...if not on the smaller side...not that you ladies care but i had to ask my friend cuz of the way he tries to play that shit off...like he's got guns...but whateva...either way, the boy still got skillz....

...sure...but y'all will have to come in with me...i just had dinner with him and some friends at Tao on saturday night...he said to come in whenever i get a chance...but better to go in when they have a street concert...he can get me in the first row and then into the studios and shit...problem is, i dont really watch mtv to be on the lookout for that shit...but...one of these days....i'll set it up...

Originally posted by misk

:eek: ...............can i bring mystify!?:idea:;) ;)

aww you're so sweet to think of me!!!!! :kiss2:

how awesome would that be?!?!?!?

oh by the way, i saw this special on vh1 about him and his albums, and it was REALLY good..... have you seen it?!

he seems like genuine, down-to-earth guy who truly appreciates his success thus far. the way he is with his daughter is sooo adorable :) i respect him a lot - he takes a lot of heat from the media and it doesn't stop him sayin what he wants... i love how he plays into all the criticism.... all his haters don't realize that he has two sides - the rapper and the normal guy/father -- they are not the same people