Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you ever have a Dream

Do you ever have a dream during your sleep, that seems so real,

that when you wake up the next day, you act though your dream really happen?

This happens to me all the time and most recently this morning.

I had a dream i was at thr Roxy and it was great and all, but when it was time to leave I left my car in the city becasue I was to hammered and got a ride home from some random people.

I woke up this morning with this reaction "Shit I left my car in the city, FUCK, FUCK, how do I do this shit to myself, I need my car today, I have a buisy day"

so I thought to myself I still have a chance to get a hold of my one friend who works in the city before he leaves. I call him up and he didn't leave yet. He asked me why I left my car in the city, let alone on a sunday night what was I doing at the Roxy. I told him "I don't know these things right now just pick me up" So he picks me up and I hop in the car and he looks at me like I'm crazy and I say "What" he replys "Your car is in the fucking driveway" I looked ,it was there, I shooked my head and told him don't even ask me, I call you tonight when I know.

this kind of shit happens to other people right ?

My dreams are just to powerful sometimes!!!

Originally posted by tempkid

Do you ever have a dream during your sleep, that seems so real,

that when you wake up the next day, you act though your dream really happen?

This happens to me all the time and most recently this morning.

I had a dream i was at thr Roxy and it was great and all, but when it was time to leave I left my car in the city becasue I was to hammered and got a ride home from some random people.

I woke up this morning with this reaction "Shit I left my car in the city, FUCK, FUCK, how do I do this shit to myself, I need my car today, I have a buisy day"

so I thought to myself I still have a chance to get a hold of my one friend who works in the city before he leaves. I call him up and he didn't leave yet. He asked me why I left my car in the city, let alone on a sunday night what was I doing at the Roxy. I told him "I don't know these things right now just pick me up" So he picks me up and I hop in the car and he looks at me like I'm crazy and I say "What" he replys "Your car is in the fucking driveway" I looked ,it was there, I shooked my head and told him don't even ask me, I call you tonight when I know.

this kind of shit happens to other people right ?

My dreams are just to powerful sometimes!!!

Holy shit bro i hate to tell you this but stay off the drugs:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's not drugs

this shit used to happen before the drugs

One time when I first turned 17 and got my DL, I had a dream that I raced my moms car and total it.

That next morning I was bugging out, like how am I going to tell mom. i locked myself in my room the whole morning to I had the balls to go upsairs and tell her I crashed the car. She to looked at me like I was crazy. It don't happen all the time, but once in a while it will. alot of my dreams feel real the next day, but usually it only takes a couple of minutes to get back to reality.

the nightmares I used have before football games were the worst. They seemed so real, when i would wake up i would be so relieved. Some of my dreams are dope but :tongue: