Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OT: Favorite Ben & Jerrys Flavor?

phatman

It used to be Pecan Pie... but I don't think they make that flavor anymore. :unhappy:

Now I'd say either Apple Crumble or plain old Vanilla... yes, I love plain old Vanilla ice cream! :D I don't like any kind of chocolate in my ice cream, so I'm very limited when it comes to B&J.

i think it was called urban jungle or something like that... its like coconut ice cream and white and dark chocolate chunks with nuts... YUM!!!! and i like ny superfudge chunk too... but i rarely ever eat ben n jerrys.... but once in a while when i indulge... i love those 2... i dont think they make the jungle one anymore

did anyone ever try Festivus when it was out?? its the gingerbread flavor one named after the seinfeld episode where george's dad makes up a new holiday... i think i'm the only person who liked that flavor.. cinnamon-y... yum...

anyway, new york super fudge chunk, choc. chip cookie dough and the banana one are my favorites... i forget the name... lol i like em alll...

karamel sutra... caramel and what else is in it??

linabina - yeah i only allow myself to indulge ONCE in a while, that shit is fattening as hell!!!!

BUT a good alternative is the frozen yogurt version which comes in many flavors, including phish food, and half baked!!!

Its ALMOST just as good!!!! so you don't feel as guilty

Originally posted by mystify82281

linabina - yeah i only allow myself to indulge ONCE in a while, that shit is fattening as hell!!!!

BUT a good alternative is the frozen yogurt version which comes in many flavors, including phish food, and half baked!!!

Its ALMOST just as good!!!! so you don't feel as guilty

i say if you're gonna be bad, you might as well be bad all the way and have the real stuff... the key is not to gobble up the whole pint in one sitting and don't make it an everyday treat :aright:

Originally posted by mssabina

did anyone ever try Festivus when it was out?? its the gingerbread flavor one named after the seinfeld episode where george's dad makes up a new holiday... i think i'm the only person who liked that flavor.. cinnamon-y... yum...

anyway, new york super fudge chunk, choc. chip cookie dough and the banana one are my favorites... i forget the name... lol i like em alll...

karamel sutra... caramel and what else is in it??

mmm... I loved festivus. That was so good, and the episode was funny as hell too!!