Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Rodigga aka CP Rump Shaker

wassup jigga?!?!?!!??

I was in Long Island for a wedding, but I heard my boy CS ripped it up at RS Friday night....

hmmmm...... little competition for ya brother....

I am comin out Friday night just too hear ya spin bitch....

Dont let a Rigga down....

You know the shit your boyz like..... Hard, jerzee fist pumpin material....

If I hear more than four vocal traxx in your set you are done....

dondeizel and I will be in the pits cheerin ya on and tossen around the Hoboken Pretty Boy NightClub Team, just for fun....

just when I take a break from cp I read this thread and piss myself....I just talked to roddigga and he said you cant show up unless your head is shaved sporting a mohawk and that you are going to be his vocalist when he drops the "stranger in my house" and "i turn to you".....so get that voice going shortbus........rod is a little nervous for his debut so you might have to carry him :laugh: :laugh:

deizel...

Tell Digga the locks aren't gettin cut till spring... too many scars on the noggin ta be runnin round wit no cover....

Tell Rod I am puttin in a special request for Rich Luzzie...

You know which one....

In fact, I think it is the only one....

The one that I love....

Tell Rod to relax... I am bringin my boy from Goergia with me Friday night... Rod and him are a riot together... that'll take care of his nerves....

Get ready Deizel... I'll be hittin double sessions at the gym all week, blairin beats and practicin my fist pump just for ya'll on Friday....

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

wassup jigga?!?!?!!??

I was in Long Island for a wedding, but I heard my boy CS ripped it up at RS Friday night....

hmmmm...... little competition for ya brother....

I am comin out Friday night just too hear ya spin bitch....

Dont let a Rigga down....

You know the shit your boyz like..... Hard, jerzee fist pumpin material....

If I hear more than four vocal traxx in your set you are done....

dondeizel and I will be in the pits cheerin ya on and tossen around the Hoboken Pretty Boy NightClub Team, just for fun....

CP RUMP SHAKER HUH??? thank god i do not not go on this stupid message board everyday to see that you actually started a thread that was titles RODDIGGA CP RUMPSHAKER!!!...........any was mr rdntheshortbus, i have the accapella for "the wheels on the bus go round and round round and round", i am gonna drop it over dark beat..........you ogor of a man you, remember to keep your shirt on it's not factory ot temps you swollen prepboy, holla at me shortbus

Originally posted by dondiezel26

Rodrigo as DJ rumpshaker..........more like dj bumptaker :D

i see you are still trying to take credit for my future sucess huh, mr. donperion26.........when i am on true hollywood stories on E. i will tel jules asner that you were the one who came up w/ my dj name dj bumptaker...........thanks pal