Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls give me headaches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by angelicious

thats it hardcorerock is now on the shitlist too. Anyone else want to join?

LISTEN I UNDERSTAND YOU BEING MAD CAUSE FROM WHAT I KNOW OF YOU U SEEM TO BE ONE OF THE FEW "GOOD" GIRLS BUT FOR THE REST OF THEM COME ON YOU KNOW THE TRUTH STOP DEFENDING THEM YOUR NOT ONE OF THEM.

Yup, you are now on!! Anyone else?

LOOKA OVA HERE BIGHEAD ... NOBODY GIVES A SHIT IF THEY ARE ON YOUR SHITLIST ..... YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BIGHEADED BIAAACH WHO IS STILL WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO COME INTO YOUR LIFE AND TREAT YOU WITH SOME RESPECT !!!!! SO HERE'S A BIG F.U. TO YOU ....:laugh::bigfinge:

DON'T CRY JESS .... YOUR STILL MY LIL BUDDY :tongue:

SOmeone said that You should meet girls at a grocery store, but clubchicks have to buy food also.. (props to wasted Jenny for that)

Point is no matter where you meet someone, its no reflection on how they are gonna be.. I mean granted clubs probably aren't the most ideal place to hunt for a significant other, but really Where Is then? Laundromat? Library? DMV? DEFINATELY not the computer, Take my advice.

Originally posted by deeelite1

SOmeone said that You should meet girls at a grocery store, but clubchicks have to buy food also.. (props to wasted Jenny for that)

Point is no matter where you meet someone, its no reflection on how they are gonna be.. I mean granted clubs probably aren't the most ideal place to hunt for a significant other, but really Where Is then? Laundromat? Library? DMV? DEFINATELY not the computer, Take my advice.

I know about 8 people that have great relationships from meeting over the computer. I think it gives people a chance to be less shallow and allow personality's to click.

Yup, you are now on!! Anyone else?

me Me pick me i want to be on the list.

You fist-fucked biotch. Did I get you mad yet.....

As far as the grocery store dont meet them in the produce section if they're shopping for cucumbers they no longer need men.....hahahahaa right angelcucumberlicious

Originally posted by notallthere

I know about 8 people that have great relationships from meeting over the computer. I think it gives people a chance to be less shallow and allow personality's to click.

don't get me wrong.. it give you a chance to show your true self and not be afraid to say something you normally wouldnt say in person.. I guess I'm just one of the unlucky ones that got involved with a psycho.

:eek:

Originally posted by deeelite1

don't get me wrong.. it give you a chance to show your true self and not be afraid to say something you normally wouldnt say in person.. I guess I'm just one of the unlucky ones that got involved with a psycho.

:eek:

Why would anyone try to meet someone on the computer. Its crazy they could seem like the perfect person typing all the nicest sweetest things in the world and whne you FINALLY meet them you come face to face with a psychopathic killer, child molester, or even worse....NOTALLTHERE.