Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls give me headaches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think about the way you treat girls in general. The things you say and the way you act toward them and maybe you will realize its not the girls who are fucked up, its you. Or your probably choosing the wrong girls.......most of them in the club scene are morons anyway so go to your local library and while your there go to the self help section on not being an asshole and then maybe you'll get somewhere. Girls dont like assholes they like a man who keeps them guessing. Its a fucking game and you obviously dont know how to play it babe!!!!!!! ;)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by thefunkphenom

Think about the way you treat girls in general. The things you say and the way you act toward them and maybe you will realize its not the girls who are fucked up, its you. Or your probably choosing the wrong girls.......most of them in the club scene are morons anyway so go to your local library and while your there go to the self help section on not being an asshole and then maybe you'll get somewhere. Girls dont like assholes they like a man who keeps them guessing. Its a fucking game and you obviously dont know how to play it babe!!!!!!! ;)

i hope u don't look anything like your aviator cause if u do then the game your talking about is the hamburger eating contest :laugh: :laugh::laugh:

No not at all but i think sponge bob is a hottie don't you? anyway im just telling it like it is and trust me i know exactly what you are talking about......Didnt know you had to be a rocket scientist to post on clubplanet:rolleyes:

sponge bob is a cute character, so since u don't look like him are you a hottie??????????????????????

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

ok what would i do with a chik in the library. hmmm be loooking for the next woman to divorce. Unless we we both reaching for a book called " history of house music"

Good fucking point. they are talking about the other extreme of women, your right what the hell am i gonna do with a chick i met in the library??????????????????????

no actually im quite ugly. Its a shame i was born so ugly. Its sucks cause i never get guys, i never hook up(im a virgin) and im always upset that guys never look at me in clubs......Oh well maybe some plastic surgery will help. If you asked me if i have a great personality then i would have said yes. But even sponge bob is hotter than me. Im sorry did i dissapoint you? Im not the hottie you thought i was or maybe i am and im just not saying so......:tongue:

Originally posted by xrapturex

No, not all girls are assholes, and not all guys are assholes. Its just that when you spend the majority of your time in clubs and bars, everyone is wasted, and most of the time judgement is a little distorted. Not saying that is a bad thing, but dont expect anything out of it. My best advice is DONT go looking for it because you wont find it. When you just relax and not worry about it so much is when it happens. I didnt believe that shit either, but trust me, its kinda true.

There is no set way to meet people, but I tend to think through friends is the best way. That way you can get a little bit of background before you waste your time. :D

Not to mention, people place so much importance on appearance, that they never see the true person until they get passed the way the person looks. Give people a chance, not the way people look.

:clap2: :clap2:

no actually im quite ugly. Its a shame i was born so ugly. Its sucks cause i never get guys, i never hook up(im a virgin) and im always upset that guys never look at me in clubs......Oh well maybe some plastic surgery will help. If you asked me if i have a great personality then i would have said yes. But even sponge bob is hotter than me. Im sorry did i dissapoint you? Im not the hottie you thought i was or maybe i am and im just not saying so......:tongue:

U are awesome..

I am nominating you for hottie of the month cuz your personality ROCKS.!!!!

your cute i appologize for my prior rude comments, do u forgive??????????????